International Challengers to Dragon & Richards

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby El Asian » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:00 am

Hulkushi wrote:
El Asian wrote:God, keep the Backseats away from PWG please, I personalyl want to see PWG book KENTA and Kenta Kobashi but that would asking PWG WAY too much, so I would like to see PWG book Skayde and Milano Collection AT as potential challengers

Why not KENTA and Marufuji, you know an actual tag team?

I'd really mark out if they brought in X-pac and Billy Kidman as random challengers

well besides the point about "asking PWG WAY too much" part, Kenta Kobashi has teamed with KENTA before plus, even if PWG does somehow book them, you would rather see Naomichi Marufuji over Kenta Kobashi in a PWG ring?
El Asian

Postby Big Joe » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:40 pm

Slappy wrote:Speaking of CHIKARA teams, I'd love to see Mike Quackenbush team up with anyone (except Shane Storm) to face the champs

BWAHAHAHA! I despise Shane Storm.

Jigsaw? That would be dandy. Reckless if he resurfaces from the dead in CHIKARA? That would be TREEEEEEEMENDOUS~!
Big Joe

Postby Hulkushi » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:00 pm

El Asian wrote:
Hulkushi wrote:
El Asian wrote:God, keep the Backseats away from PWG please, I personalyl want to see PWG book KENTA and Kenta Kobashi but that would asking PWG WAY too much, so I would like to see PWG book Skayde and Milano Collection AT as potential challengers

Why not KENTA and Marufuji, you know an actual tag team?

I'd really mark out if they brought in X-pac and Billy Kidman as random challengers

well besides the point about "asking PWG WAY too much" part, Kenta Kobashi has teamed with KENTA before plus, even if PWG does somehow book them, you would rather see Naomichi Marufuji over Kenta Kobashi in a PWG ring?

yes aCtually

Marufuji and KENTA are my favorite tag team in JApan, so of course i'd RATHER see them as a package deal

Kobashi in PWG eh...

I mean sure it'd be cool, but i don't think it'd be that cool
Hulkushi

Postby It's A Bomb » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:29 pm

And to the guy that was hating on the H8 Club? Best hardcore tag team in the country. And Justice Pain has been fucking *on* lately.

Yeah, because being the best hardcore team in the US is something to be proud of. Plus Justice Pain hasn't been that good lately. His match with Joker was the drizzling shits, and he was carried by El Generico. I don't see how that makes him "on" lately.

Not that you would know, since you shit on everything anyway.

I just shit in toilets.

BLKOUT of Joker & King would be 20 kinds of awesome.

They're not that good.
It's A Bomb

Postby Big Joe » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:35 am

It's A Bomb wrote:
And to the guy that was hating on the H8 Club? Best hardcore tag team in the country. And Justice Pain has been fucking *on* lately.

Yeah, because being the best hardcore team in the US is something to be proud of. Plus Justice Pain hasn't been that good lately. His match with Joker was the drizzling shits, and he was carried by El Generico. I don't see how that makes him "on" lately.

Generico might have carried him, but Pain turned his game up. The man was moving like someone who gave a shit...and for Pain, that's something.

Pain was pretty shitty in 2005...any match that didn't have Necro in it was just *bad*.

It's A Bomb wrote:
BLKOUT of Joker & King would be 20 kinds of awesome.

They're not that good.

They're better than alot of the shit that's being churned out lately. I could go without the whole puro-influence thing they seem to be going for, their CHIKARA match against Cheech & Cloudy last month was awesome.
Big Joe

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum