The Curse of Guerrilla Island takes place October 9, 2010!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The Curse of Guerrilla Island takes place October 9, 2010!

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:36 pm

To you pro wrestling is a story, I watch it for the display of athleticism and simulated violence. I watch it to see wrestling moves whether high risk or technical, doesn't matter as long as they are done right. If I want a story I will pick up a novel by Leo Tolstoy.

So just because Ricochet recently debuted in PWG that makes him a rookie or a young guy in comparison with Generico? So what if Ric Flair wrestles Generico at the next show would you call him a young guy, according to your logic, since he never wrestled for PWG before, it makes him new or young? Don't answer that.
krayzie Bone

Postby jdw » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:58 am

krayzie Bone wrote:To you pro wrestling is a story, I watch it for the display of athleticism and simulated violence. I watch it to see wrestling moves whether high risk or technical, doesn't matter as long as they are done right. If I want a story I will pick up a novel by Leo Tolstoy.

And here I thought you were just complaining about lots of nearfalls. You love moves, but you don't want to see people attempt pins afterwards? Or are you just being inconsistent?

So just because Ricochet recently debuted in PWG that makes him a rookie or a young guy in comparison with Generico? So what if Ric Flair wrestles Generico at the next show would you call him a young guy, according to your logic, since he never wrestled for PWG before, it makes him new or young? Don't answer that.

The difference would be everyone in the building has likely seen Ric wrestle for 10-30 years on their TV.

How many people in the building at BOLA have watched Ricochet as long as they've watched Generico?

Are you just trying to troll?

John
jdw

Postby Meltman » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 pm

jdw wrote:Are you just trying to troll?

No shit. Join the rest of the forum and put him on Ignore.
Meltman

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Back to topic..

Last Saturday was F'kn awesome...
Richochet is F'kn awesome....
PWG is F''kN awesome... :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:56 pm

The_Sharpshooter wrote:Back to topic..

Last Saturday was F'kn awesome...
Richochet is F'kn awesome....
PWG is F''kN awesome... :mrgreen:

Agreed
Souf Centrol

Postby Dizzle » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Show was EXCELLENT. Many great matches. Cutlers vs Briscoes was awesome, good to see a great tag match. Taylors beating on peeps was cool. Ipad guy next to us was pretty funny. Lerae match was very entertaining, not sure if that was her little daughter cheering for her, or niece? Very cute regardless. Almost got hit When Rocky Romero was taking Taylor to the wall, awesome. Then almost landed on by Ricochet, haha, even more fun. Not sure who the girl was in front of me, but thought she was going down (girl in the pic with Souf Centrol), I think I made the save and grabbed her. I think Ricochet vs El Generico stole the show, great chemistry there. Claudio taking the strap in the main event was a great way to end the show. Overall, it is great to see WRESTLING. Been a fan of wrestling for 25 years, and to see PWG put on shows like this is awesome. I think this is right up there with the BOLA show in terms of quality matches.
Dizzle

Postby krayzie Bone » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:19 pm

If fans bought more Indy DVD's instead of beer, they would know who Ricochet was. LOL

(not trying to troll)
krayzie Bone

Postby fatallylost » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Ebessan wrote:

::Claps:: Sometimes I almost wonder what he says, when I see a post. But then I realize, just like playing chicken with a rhino, I'll only regret the decision.
fatallylost

Postby redboar » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 am

fatallylost wrote:
Ebessan wrote:

::Claps:: Sometimes I almost wonder what he says, when I see a post. But then I realize, just like playing chicken with a rhino, I'll only regret the decision.

Do you actually read what krayzie says? And are you the chicken in this scenario?

If you want to put him on ignore, that's your personal decision. Don't make it sound like it's the cool "in" thing to do on the board! That is lame. :lol:
redboar

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:14 am

krayzie Bone wrote:If fans bought more Indy DVD's instead of beer, they would know who Ricochet was. LOL

+1.

Dizzle wrote:. I think this is right up there with the BOLA show in terms of quality matches.

I wouldn't got that far, but it was a very strong show. The tag, main event, and Generico v Ricochet was very good. The only thing that keeps me from putting this show higher up on the awesome scale was that the Main event and Riochet/Generico could have both been longer. A little more time, and they could have really went into high gear.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby fatallylost » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:25 am

redboar wrote:Do you actually read what krayzie says? And are you the chicken in this scenario?

If you want to put him on ignore, that's your personal decision. Don't make it sound like it's the cool "in" thing to do on the board! That is lame. :lol:

I had read what he says, and it's just like discussing religion or politics, nothing good ever comes from it. Also, you completely missed my metaphor. Playing chicken has NOTHING to do with an actual chicken. If I need to explain that to you, you have failed at life, and the internet.

Also, not the cool thing, it's the smart thing. I deal with enough retards at work all day, don't need more on the internet.
fatallylost

Postby Meltman » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:51 am

I thought boars liked chickens?
Meltman

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:17 pm

fatallylost wrote:
redboar wrote:Do you actually read what krayzie says? And are you the chicken in this scenario?

I had read what he says, and it's just like discussing religion or politics, nothing good ever comes from it. Also, you completely missed my metaphor. Playing chicken has NOTHING to do with an actual chicken. If I need to explain that to you, you have failed at life, and the internet.

Also, not the cool thing, it's the smart thing. I deal with enough retards at work all day, don't need more on the internet.

Fatally Lost, I know you are not reading it cause you are indeed a chicken shit, but your life is internet. LOL
krayzie Bone

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Also for someone who got me on ignore you sure comment about my posts a lot!!!!!!
krayzie Bone

Postby fatallylost » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:48 pm

OK, that's it. I'm done. Krayzie you faggoty bitch. Go ahead and spread your retardation all over the board. I'm out.

Thanks for ruining something fun your fucking tool.
fatallylost

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:50 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:If fans bought more Indy DVD's instead of beer, they would know who Ricochet was. LOL

(not trying to troll)

Who said they didn't know who Ricochet was?(Goes back thru the thread) And why does it bother you what OTHERS spend THEIR money on?
Souf Centrol

Postby jacob_burman » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:44 am

I just want to say that I am depressed that I don't have a car to get to the events and that I'm jealous that you guys got to get pictures with Buggy :(
jacob_burman

Postby BadFurDay » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:23 am

Why are you all feeding the troll so much?
BadFurDay

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:30 am

OK well I didn't mean to make Fatally Lost so upset. I'm sorry man, at the next show you can take a picture with me for free. lol
krayzie Bone

Postby tmac9311 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:11 am

Not to be nit picky but can we change the banner on the front page? The event happened a week ago. I understand if the new card isn't in place yet, but can we replace it with "New Champion!" or something that links to the results page, rather than the buy tickets page? That shouldn't be too hard, plenty of people took photos of Claudio holding the belt in the middle of the ring. Just a thought.
tmac9311

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum