The Curse of Guerrilla Island DVD NOW SHIPPING!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby PWG_Silverback » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Great news, everybody! The most recent Pro Wrestling Guerrilla live event, The Curse of Guerrilla Island, is now in stock and ready to ship over at the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page! Visit the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page now to order your copy today, and while you're there you might want to check out some of the other great Pro Wrestling Guerrilla DVDs available for purchase (that's known as a cross-sell, folks).

The Curse of Guerrilla Island features all seven exciting matches, including "The Kentucky Gentleman" Chuck Taylor squaring off with Johnny Goodtime, the highly-anticipated first ever encounter between El Generico and Ricochet, and the crowning of a new Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Champion as Brandon Gatson, Claudio Castagnoli, and former World Champions Chris Hero and Joey Ryan square off in a four-way match for the vacant title, plus more!

Be sure to visit the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page to order The Curse of Guerrilla Island today!
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: The Curse of Guerrilla Island DVD Pre-Order

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:59 am

I really hope PWG does more of these:
TigerDriver98

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:57 pm

TigerDriver98 wrote:I really hope PWG does more of these:

That video is awesome. I love it, I think it will get people hyped up for sure.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Meltman » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Fucking great tease. Hero's promo was outstanding and Claudio's was hilarious.

The no-hands superplex, Goodtime's belly-to-belly and the Claudio/Gatson spot looked SICK.

More of this, PWG.
Meltman

Postby The Franchise13 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:50 pm

God damn that video gave me goosebumps... please keep this type of videos coming. Hero promo was just as amazing. U can feel his frustrations in that video. And Claudio in the end, "I'll be back." It put a smile on my face
The Franchise13

Postby dirtydutch » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 am

nice hype video. I just hope Claudio keeps his word and is fighting champ and we don't have another vacated title. Hero's promo was great a lot of intensity only slip up was he made to the finals not the semis but nothing major.
dirtydutch

Postby PWG_Silverback » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Great news, everybody! The most recent Pro Wrestling Guerrilla live event, The Curse of Guerrilla Island, is now in stock and ready to ship over at the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page! Visit the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page now to order your copy today, and while you're there you might want to check out some of the other great Pro Wrestling Guerrilla DVDs available for purchase (that's known as a cross-sell, folks).

The Curse of Guerrilla Island features all seven exciting matches, including "The Kentucky Gentleman" Chuck Taylor squaring off with Johnny Goodtime, the highly-anticipated first ever encounter between El Generico and Ricochet, and the crowning of a new Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Champion as Brandon Gatson, Claudio Castagnoli, and former World Champions Chris Hero and Joey Ryan square off in a four-way match for the vacant title, plus more!

Be sure to visit the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page to order The Curse of Guerrilla Island today!
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum