Marijuanalogues

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Re: Marijuanalogues

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:45 pm

pandanwh wrote:at the last show that i went to (in feb) my girlfriend got pissed because she swore people were smoking inside the venue

I usually blaze before the show starts and during intermission. Inside, i buy my pitcher of beer. :mrgreen:
I kno it smells like 'weed', but I've never actually seen anyone smoke inside the building.
The_Sharpshooter

Postby LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:17 am

Yeah me and my "posse" can always be found toking before and during intermission in parking lot across the street. We reek of weed during most the show. All are welcome to join at BOLA night 2 (can't make night 1).
LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:22 am

pandanwh wrote:at the last show that i went to (in feb) my girlfriend got pissed because she swore people were smoking inside the venue

Sorry, that was my cologne, Cannabi for men :)
Fsportsentertainment

Postby CMPG » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 am

I actually got some Cannibus cologne. I am not too sure it smells like cannibus or the stuff I am smoking is really Mexican Swag, but I will bring it to BOLA 2010 so we can all smell so good. LOL
CMPG

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Fsportsentertainment wrote:

Sorry, that was my cologne, Cannabi for men :)

Cannabi for men?!?... LoL!!! :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby Filthy Fan626 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:22 am

I se that people say that almost all pwg fans toke, all I got to say is, where is it all at then!? I am always accros in the green pick up, look for my loud ass next show, always toking, before, during, and after show's. Everyone is invited, just gotta bring a lil sumthin sumthin;)
Filthy Fan626

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Someone was breaking up their stuff on a car trunk at last show and got caught. I know because we were hidden in our car and didn't get caught, but saw it happen to these other people. Be subtle, friends.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby redboar » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Last time I did so was in high school which was a long way off for me. I have a job that could test me anytime they want so even if I liked it, so it's not an option for me. I noticed the cloud in the parking lot when I went to BOLA '10, kind of hard to cover that smell too LOL.

What exactly happens in CA if you get caught? I hear it is decriminalized there to the point of being a wrist slap, unless you have a large quantity.
redboar

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:25 pm

redboar wrote:Last time I did so was in high school which was a long way off for me. I have a job that could test me anytime they want so even if I liked it, so it's not an option for me. I noticed the cloud in the parking lot when I went to BOLA '10, kind of hard to cover that smell too LOL.

What exactly happens in CA if you get caught? I hear it is decriminalized there to the point of being a wrist slap, unless you have a large quantity.

It is still criminal without a medical prescription, unless the voters change that on Tuesday. Prescriptions are not hard to get.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Filthy Fan626 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:01 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:
redboar wrote:Last time I did so was in high school which was a long way off for me. I have a job that could test me anytime they want so even if I liked it, so it's not an option for me. I noticed the cloud in the parking lot when I went to BOLA '10, kind of hard to cover that smell too LOL.

It is still criminal without a medical prescription, unless the voters change that on Tuesday. Prescriptions are not hard to get.

I have been busted many times for weed. If it's anything under an Oz. it's just a citation, like a parking ticket. dont matter if it's dirt or bombay, A prescription is a waste in my eyes. And everytime i got caught noting happened, once the police kept my bong, never recieved one ticket
Filthy Fan626

Previous

Return to General Discussion