Calender of Events

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Calender of Events

Postby DomDomJackson » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:48 am

Hey, I was wondering if there's a calender of events anywhere, maybe going into next year ? I'm from Scotland and I'm thinking of heading to a show at some point.
DomDomJackson
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:38 am

DomDomJackson wrote:Hey, I was wondering if there's a calender of events anywhere, maybe going into next year ? I'm from Scotland and I'm thinking of heading to a show at some point.


They usually announce the next show 3-4 weeks in advance, and that is the best you're gonna do. The only thing for sure next year is the Wrestlreunion show in January, which will be near LAX so easy to fly into.
Image
User avatar
El Hijo del Generico
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby jdrouskirsh » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:15 pm

next show will in december, then wrestlereunion....
jdrouskirsh
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:11 pm

I dont care when it is, I just wanna know... the suspense is killing me
Fsportsentertainment
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:34 am

Re: Calender of Events

Postby BOLA4ever » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:10 pm

jdrouskirsh wrote:next show will in december, then wrestlereunion....

No November show?
BOLA4ever
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:26 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby iamawesome » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:05 am

They will probably have a November show, no December show, That's what they did last year.


I am betting Thanksgiving weekend.
iamawesome
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:00 am

iamawesome wrote:They will probably have a November show, no December show, That's what they did last year.


I am betting Thanksgiving weekend.


That is an awful idea. So many people are out shopping or traveling to see family that it would kill attendance.
Image
User avatar
El Hijo del Generico
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby iamawesome » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:25 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:
iamawesome wrote:They will probably have a November show, no December show, That's what they did last year.


I am betting Thanksgiving weekend.


That is an awful idea. So many people are out shopping or traveling to see family that it would kill attendance.



You're telling me like I am the one in charge of booking!

I mean hello like Labor day weekend wasn't a bad idea???
iamawesome
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby Meltman » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:50 pm

The difference is people go out in public during Labor Day.

Dummy.
Meltman
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby iamawesome » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:17 am

Wow you really got me there! Jack ass I didn't say it would be ON Thanksgiving,
I said Thanksgiving weekend smart guy.
iamawesome
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby iamawesome » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:22 am

Oh and Let's not forget Mothers Day weekend and Easter.....
Yeah they had shows those weekends too. Thanks
iamawesome
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby Meltman » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:14 am

Do you overeat and lay on the couch on Mother's Day?
Meltman
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:42 am

Ebessan wrote:Do you overeat and lay on the couch on Mother's Day?


And many couches that are laid upon are out of town. Many people visit family, including wrestlers.
Image
User avatar
El Hijo del Generico
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:12 am

Not to mention around that weekend most airlines jack up their prices. Thus making it more expensive for PWG to fly in the fly-ins. Thanksgiving weekend would be a bad idea. My guess would be next show is either Dec. 3 or 4.
ImageImage
User avatar
LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:13 am
Location: La Puente

Re: Calender of Events

Postby shettler » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:44 am

In the 80s Thanksgiving was a HUGE weekend for wrestling. It could work if they tried it.
shettler
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:25 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby El Asian » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:43 pm

shettler wrote:In the 80s Thanksgiving was a HUGE weekend for wrestling. It could work if they tried it.

except it was in the 80s, with these financial times we are right now, its impossible for any wrestling fed to run a show during Thanksgiving weekend, not even the WWE runs shows in Thanksgiving nowadays
User avatar
El Asian
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:07 am

Re: Calender of Events

Postby chdevin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:02 pm

I'm not sure if anyone is supposed to know, but there is for sure a show in December, not November.
chdevin
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:10 pm

shettler wrote:In the 80s Thanksgiving was a HUGE weekend for wrestling. It could work if they tried it.


In the 80s a lot of things were different, including the wrestling business.
Image
User avatar
El Hijo del Generico
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Calender of Events

Postby El Asian » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:14 pm

chdevin wrote:I'm not sure if anyone is supposed to know, but there is for sure a show in December, not November.

you know, I have to know how you manage to find that out if that is confirmed, not really doubting you or anything though
User avatar
El Asian
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:07 am

Re: Calender of Events

Postby chdevin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:01 pm

El Asian wrote:
chdevin wrote:I'm not sure if anyone is supposed to know, but there is for sure a show in December, not November.

you know, I have to know how you manage to find that out if that is confirmed, not really doubting you or anything though



That's pretty much all I can say. I guess you just have to trust me on this one.
chdevin
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 pm


Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests