Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison takes place December 11!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison takes place December 11!

Postby PWG_Silverback » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla presents Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison on December 11, 2010!
By Silverback, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Staff Writer

West Hollywood, CA - When one pauses to think of the greatest musical groups of all time, groups that would be worthy of dedicating the naming of an entire Pro Wrestling Guerrilla event after, the list is relatively short. Of course, you have your Beatles, your Led Zeppelins, your Jefferson Starships, but one quartet stands head, shoulders, and hair above the rest: Poison. When Bret Michaels, Bobby Dall, Rikki Rockett, and C.C. DeVille burst on to the scene in 1986 many of those reading this weren't even born, so they may not be fully aware of Poison's impact on the musical and cultural landscape of the planet (those same fans may wish to check if their date of birth is preceded by a Poison tour stop in their hometown approximately nine months earlier). So now it falls on us, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, to inform the generation of fans that have never known, and to remind the generation that may have forgotten, that Poison is the single most significant musical group of the 20th century. And what better way to do so than by celebrating the band's career on Saturday, December 11 at 8PM in Reseda, CA with Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison!

Those fans wishing to honor the achievements of musical pioneers Poison can do so on Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 8PM at American Legion Post #308 in Reseda, CA at Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison! Those fans that may not be so wild about Poison but wishing to cap off a tremendous year of Pro Wrestling Guerrilla events with one more phenomenal show are also invited to join us on December 11. Front Row tickets are only $30 each, and are available for purchase right now on the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Ticket Page. General Admission tickets are only $25 each, and are currently available for purchase as well.

Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison is scheduled to feature:

Non-Title Tag Team Match
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison takes place December 11!

Postby ChrisIsAwesome » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:37 pm

I honestly don't know what I want to mark out most for.
ChrisIsAwesome

Postby So Cal Punk » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

dude :shock: , this card is stacked. like more stacked then seven (imo). hopefully avalon will get his first win.

i want to throw a rose in the ring when claudio enters the ring, cuz on nwa from hollywood a couple weeks back he said i bet they'll through roses when i enter that ring, so i figured why not try it when i get the chance
So Cal Punk

Postby El Asian » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:54 pm

looks really good, very happy that PWG is having the RockNES Monsters together and finally debuting Willie Mack as well, definitely excited for that especially plus the tag match as well as Tozawa vs. Steen and Chuck vs. Strong
El Asian

Postby Whoblehwah » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Tag Team Match
The Cutler Brothers (Brandon & Dustin Cutler) vs. RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma)

*marks out*
Whoblehwah

Postby The Franchise13 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:38 pm

OMFG... this show is going to be sick!!!
The Franchise13

Postby luca brasi » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:00 pm

WOW! Show IS absolutely stacked! Great way to finish off the year PWG!
Little disappointed CC not defending the title, but hell, KOW vs. Danger Bees... fuggedaboutit
And Willie Mack is the fuckin MAN.
luca brasi

Postby Lord Akiyama » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Quite the stacked card to end the year with.

Can't wait to hear Tozawa and Steen scream at one another.
Lord Akiyama

Postby The Celt » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:14 pm

What a monster of a main event! Should be a great match...and I've a sneaking suspicion that there'll be some plot twists towards the end...
The Celt

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 pm

I was going to miss this show due to it being so close to christmas AND wrestleunion being right around the corner but I'll be damned if I miss Willie Mack, Kings of wrestling(together) and RockNES Monsters PWG debut
Souf Centrol

Postby BadFurDay » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:31 pm

I love the PWG fan cycle.

1) Complain over and over about shows not happening and/or wrestlers not being booked
2) Mark the fuck out and forget you ever complained when, as usual, what you wanted happens
3) Repeat.
BadFurDay

Postby Benjamin Tomas » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:15 am

Looks like a killer show. Souf Centrol, I hate to burst your bubble, but the Kings of Wrestling actually made their PWG debut as a team in February 2006 vs. Super Dragon and Davey Richards at Card Subject to Change 2. The match went for something like an hour. I remember being there and knowing I had witnessed a spectacular contest.
Benjamin Tomas

Postby Filthy Fan626 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:53 am

I got what I asked for this christmas, more local talent, goodtime, willie, yuma, plus a kick ass show! Mr. Wrestling, last time I saw him, he got his nose broken by the young bucks, that's what he get's for tea baggin the bucks! lol. K.O.R. London, Strong! GATSON VS. RYAN I predict is going to be the match of the night, I cannot get too drunk for this show, THANKS PWG! P.S. WHERE'S BUGGY!?
Filthy Fan626

Postby Dizzle » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:35 am

Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great stacked card to end the year. Will be there for sure.
Dizzle

Postby The Franchise13 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:38 am

This show is going to amazing from beginning to end. When I opened the PWG page, I noticed the Cyanide logo, read London and Steens name, and I immediately went to the purchase page. Bought 2 front rows before knowing the matches. And all the people who I wanted for the the last PWG show are all going to be there: London, Steen, Bucks, and Strong. Kings of Wrestling vs Peligro Abejas is going to be a 5 star main event. Possible match of the year candidate. It sucks that we will have to wait 5 weeks till the next show.
The Franchise13

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:06 am

Ive never posted on here before but ive going to shows sence BOLA 09, i dont have a car anymore, whats the best way to get down there from the bay area?
eastbay510

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:18 am

eastbay510 wrote:Ive never posted on here before but ive going to shows sence BOLA 09, i dont have a car anymore, whats the best way to get down there from the bay area?

Space shuttle.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby chdevin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:13 am

eastbay510 wrote:Ive never posted on here before but ive going to shows sence BOLA 09, i dont have a car anymore, whats the best way to get down there from the bay area?

I'm also from the bay area. Took the Greyhound down there a few times, but if you'd like to plan something out, let me know. Rental car sounds like the best way there.
chdevin

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Ok I believed I just *squeed* a little...

I'm there, nuff said. Comes back right on time after I come back from my gig in Portland. ^_^
DjEn3rgy21

Postby jdw » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Cool. Sounds like a fun show. My buddies haven't seen the Kings of Wrestling work as a team live, so it will be nice to take them. Hopefully Paul leaves the stuff trunks at home and we get a good, long, hard match. Wait... that didn't come out right. :P

John
jdw

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum