Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby El Asian » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:50 pm

because calling people who play video games nerdy on an indy wrestling message board from a guy who brags about going to wrestling shows for over 15 years, talk about high standards

could be worse though, I could be a former wrestling promoter who ran shows in say Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky, bringing in guys like CM Punk, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Bryan Danielson, Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, and Samoa Joe to working at a Taco Bell then getting fired from working the Taco Bell
User avatar
El Asian
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:07 am

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Don't take it so personally El Asian, I'm also nerdy in my own way. I also play video games but I don't like fantasy or zombies, I'm more into GTA type of games. You are also correct Ian Rotten used to bring top names in this business and he had a great company at one time and now he is working at Taco Bell and perhaps got fired from Taco Bell, believe me my friend a lot more famous people then Ian Rotten ended up poor and broke, so Ian is not the only one. There is no reason to single him out. You are not a wrestler, you never worked for him, he doesn't owe you money, so just let it be and stop hating on me because I'm an IWA fan.
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby El Asian » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Team Fortress 2 is a multiplayer FPS game, basic google would have you come up on that but then again, IWA MS fans don't believe in simple searching

and I'll continue to bring up Ian Rotten until you stop posting shit about how you used to be an IWA Mid South fan to "prove" your a wrestling fan
User avatar
El Asian
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:07 am

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 pm

El Asian wrote:Team Fortress 2 is a multiplayer FPS game, basic google would have you come up on that but then again, IWA MS fans don't believe in simple searching

and I'll continue to bring up Ian Rotten until you stop posting shit about how you used to be an IWA Mid South fan to "prove" your a wrestling fan


I don't need to google Team Fortress, I'm not interested in this game, I'm also not interested in your hobbies or whatever you do with yourself my dude. This is a wrestling forum, so if you think posting clips from video games is a cool idea, God bless you. I'm not posting that I'm an IWA fan to prove anything. I don't have anything to prove. Ian Rotten no longer promotes shows, like you said he works at Taco Bell, its called life and it can happen to anybody. You want me to hate Ian just because he owes someone money? He doesn't owe me a dime and he was always nice to me, he always gave his fans the best shows in the Midwest and that all that mattered to me, everything else he does or did is none of my business, it should not be your business either.
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:25 pm

This was a good read, I always get a good laugh off krayzie bone. Where were you sitting at the show?

As far as the bucks mailin it in, I don't blame them for not going all out. They still have to go back to TNA and make their money. Can't do that hurt. I didn't have a problem with the taunting because I actually like when they do that. It made me laugh cuz people were hating it....which means they did their job as heels.
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby zombiegeeknecrocult » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:06 am

Souf Centrol wrote:As far as the bucks mailin it in, I don't blame them for not going all out. They still have to go back to TNA and make their money. Can't do that hurt. I didn't have a problem with the taunting because I actually like when they do that. It made me laugh cuz people were hating it....which means they did their job as heels.

exactly
zombiegeeknecrocult
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:36 am

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Holy Shit what did I start here?!?!? lol

Wow... Krazy is loco!

At least most of the people here are actually here for the wrestling. Krazy... Why so angry???

I still stand by what I said at the start of this thread... The Bucks are getting smarter in what they do in the ring. Souf is dead on right. They gotta make money. Anyone who feels they should kill themselves for less money and potentially injure themselves all the time isnt rational. Would you almost injure yourself for say, $200 when you can make $1000 and do less work. Yes, i do hate sports entertainment, but to deny these guys a chance to make some money and look out for themselves by saying they mailed it in is just an extremely selfish thing to say. I know you "have a brain" and dont always try to think positive, but try it. You might just enjoy things a little bit more.

Oh yeah, as per the topic of this thread, Young Bucks are awesome!
Fsportsentertainment
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:34 am

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Fsportsentertainment wrote:Holy Shit what did I start here?!?!? lol

Wow... Krazy is loco!

At least most of the people here are actually here for the wrestling. Krazy... Why so angry???

I still stand by what I said at the start of this thread... The Bucks are getting smarter in what they do in the ring. Souf is dead on right. They gotta make money. Anyone who feels they should kill themselves for less money and potentially injure themselves all the time isnt rational. Would you almost injure yourself for say, $200 when you can make $1000 and do less work. Yes, i do hate sports entertainment, but to deny these guys a chance to make some money and look out for themselves by saying they mailed it in is just an extremely selfish thing to say. I know you "have a brain" and dont always try to think positive, but try it. You might just enjoy things a little bit more.

Oh yeah, as per the topic of this thread, Young Bucks are awesome!


First of all I'm not angry. Please don't try to interpret my emotions of how I express myself online, that never works. I don't expect the Young Bucks to kill themselves, I don't expect them to do one high spot after another, but fans do expect certain kind of wrestling standards from PWG, when I go to PWG I want to see a good wrestling match. Example; Joey Ryan vs Brandon Gatson was not a spotty match but it was still a good wrestling match, they didn't kill each other but the match was still good. Bucks didn't have a good match, they just mailed it in by PWG wrestling standards, you or Souf Centrol or anyone else can look for millions of excuses of why this happened, but the fact remains and the truth is simple. If the Bucks wish to make money by all means they should, they have TNA where they don't have to do shit and make good money, but if they no longer willing to bust their ass for the PWG fans, they should not wrestle in PWG, because it takes away from the show. You said why work hard if you can do nothing and still make thousand dollars? Yes by all means I agree but do it in TNA not in PWG. Wrestling fans in PWG pay to see wrestling. I really don't understand why we even argue this, this is not that hard to grasp, but I guess it is hard to grasp for younger generation folks who grew up in this fucked up society, brainwashed to think positive no matter how shitty things are. That's not healthy, that's an illusion and a lie that American society wants to you accept. Take off the blindfolds, the world isn't so bright anymore.

Peace.
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby eldink » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:14 pm

why do you go on and on about things that you don't like...this is an opinion, not a fact, if a match is enjoyable to you it is good and that is the way it is....i didn't like ryan-gaston at all but it does not mean it was bad, just means i did not care for it..
you would be surprised what the bucks make in tna...very surprised
eldink
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:54 am

eldink wrote:you would be surprised what the bucks make in tna...very surprised


Why don't you enlighten us?
Image
User avatar
El Hijo del Generico
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 pm

TNA just jobbed out the Young Bucks to Orlando Jordan and Erick Young lol
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby eldink » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:16 am

El Hijo del Generico wrote:
eldink wrote:you would be surprised what the bucks make in tna...very surprised


Why don't you enlighten us?


it was something i read where they were the least paid talent...the number was similar to the number indy midcarders receive..the article was well written and seemed credible..maybe i would be wrong to post the number but they made it clear they were low men [ and women] as far as pay per match...the article was more about the spending of tna, paying guest non-wrestlers sick amounts and then screwing their own....
eldink
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:43 am

eldink wrote:
El Hijo del Generico wrote:
eldink wrote:you would be surprised what the bucks make in tna...very surprised


Why don't you enlighten us?


it was something i read where they were the least paid talent...the number was similar to the number indy midcarders receive..the article was well written and seemed credible..maybe i would be wrong to post the number but they made it clear they were low men [ and women] as far as pay per match...the article was more about the spending of tna, paying guest non-wrestlers sick amounts and then screwing their own....


I believe you, because this was the promotion paying Kong 200 bucks when she was in the highest rated segments. But I thought you would have an exact amount.

And I think you have to consider that they also get value out of being on TV. Even if TNA lets them go, they will be getting even more bookings, and TNA has links to Japan that might get them booked there.
Image
User avatar
El Hijo del Generico
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 pm

TNA is just unwatchable now, I bet they gonna bring David Arquette soon. :lol:
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Young Bu... er, Gen Me

Postby Starshine » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 am

krayzie Bone wrote:TNA is just unwatchable now, I bet they gonna bring David Arquette soon. :lol:

He was on RAW this week, right? So by TNA logic, in six months he'll probably be winning King of the Mountain.

And the Bucks rule! They're easily my favourite tag team to hate.
Starshine
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests