Super Dragon places involvement in ROH/CZW feud

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Postby Big Joe » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:11 am

Dragon & Necro beat Steen & Whitmer last night. Fucking incredible match. Dragon pinned Steen with a Psycho Driver on the Ironman title.
Big Joe

Postby It's A Bomb » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:57 pm

astro_zombie wrote:dont we rule?

Please stop posting.
It's A Bomb

Postby FallenDragon » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:23 pm

Big Joe wrote:
Dragon & Necro beat Steen & Whitmer last night. Fucking incredible match. Dragon pinned Steen with a Psycho Driver on the Ironman title.

Fuck Yea, Thats what im talking about!!! Best of the best 6 is CZW Vs. ROH this year, will we see super dragon vs. davey richards in the final?
FallenDragon

Postby Big Joe » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:49 pm

FallenDragon wrote:Big Joe wrote:

Fuck Yea, Thats what im talking about!!! Best of the best 6 is CZW Vs. ROH this year, will we see super dragon vs. davey richards in the final?

No.
Big Joe

Postby astro_zombie » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:53 pm

It's A Bomb wrote:
astro_zombie wrote:dont we rule?

Please stop posting.

done.
astro_zombie

Postby SoCalAndy » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:01 pm

SoCalAndy

Postby evilpaz » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:56 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:http://home.comcast.net/%7Eczwsabato/NecroHeroSDXtra.wmv

Best promo ever by Super Dragon.

Silly Andy, Super Dragon didn't even say anything.

I like his PWG shirt, tho.
evilpaz

Postby astro_zombie » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:29 am

evilpaz wrote:Super Dragon didn't even say anything.

sigh :x . please be sarcasm.

the video was awesome, though.
astro_zombie

Postby evilpaz » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:51 am

astro_zombie wrote:
evilpaz wrote:Super Dragon didn't even say anything.

sigh :x . please be sarcasm.

the video was awesome, though.

'tis
evilpaz

Postby Big Joe » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:56 am

I feel so dirty going to an ROH show, but it'll be worth it to see Dragon drop Joe on his fat head.
Big Joe

Postby dxreydx » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:14 pm

why do ROH and CZW fans hate each other?
dxreydx

Postby Big Joe » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:30 am

ROH fans are bitter that the women in CZW crowds are half-decent looking. CZW fans are bitter because ROH fans think their company is the greatest thing in the world and totally infallible.
Big Joe

Postby SoCalAndy » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:10 pm

Team CZW won tonight against Team ROH. Claudio turned on ROH and helped CZW get the win. Super Dragon also gave BJ Whitmer a Psycho Driver from the apron to the floor. And here are some hilarious posts on the ROH board.

At one point, Super Dragon actually started pulling this kid's hair for like 5 seconds straight just because he was getting verbally berated. This was actually scary that the wrestlers had such little respect for the wellbeing of the crowd, and made the brawling in the crowd that much more exciting, with a sense of danger. Feel bad for the kid though.

**** Super Dragon he's a piece of ****. I hope the cameras picked up everything

He also took a guy's hat off his head and threw it away, leading him to get into a shoving match, and kicking the barricade into the guy. I agree he is a legit piece of ****.

Super Dragon should never be allowed in ROH ever again for the following reasons:

-Shoved a fan several times
-Pulled the hair of another fan
-From my view, broke BJ Whitmer's neck. Psycho Driver dropped BJ right on his head/neck on the table to the floor, and he remained there for the rest of the match. Then when ROH guys came out at the very end and saw him, they threw up the X and had doctors come out, and they put him on a table and carried him out.

Super Dragon was TOTALLY out of line attacking that fan. I couldn't believe it when I saw it

Everything I saw with Dragon was him going out of his way to get physical with fans. Show or no show, you can't be pressed right up against someone one talking **** and not expect to stand there and accept it because you're a wrestler. Let alone SHOVING people first and then getting upset because they shove you back. There is something wrong when security has to trail a wrestler and clean up his messes with angry fans.

I don't think it's the end of the world or anything, but Gabe and Cary definitely need to see the goof down and tell him to get his heat through acting, not by picking real fights.

Hilarious!
SoCalAndy

Postby scrub » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:02 am

I still don't buy the shoot monkey flip rumor you started.
scrub

Postby Wreckless » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:38 am

lol this is all great stuff, super dragon tries to pull out some emo kids hair and all of rohs fan orgasm in disgust , it allways seems to me that the majority of roh fans try to get over more than the wrestlers and follow gabe in some weird cult like fashion, kool aid for all at the next roh show :D
Wreckless

Postby RM Punk » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:48 am

A lot of the stuf that gets posted in the ROH Show discussion topics is kayfabed...
RM Punk

Postby Big Joe » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:52 pm

Llakor: Kevin Steen couldn't believe it when he got a text message from Super Dragon saying he had monkey flipped a fan.
Big Joe

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:59 pm

scrub wrote:I still don't buy the shoot monkey flip rumor you started.

Are you also not going to believe the baby swinging story?
SoCalAndy

Postby KickToKill » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:15 am

I saw Super Dragon suicide dive the green lantern guy at JAPW last year, He was totally aiming for him, It was great
KickToKill

Postby TigerDriver98 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:48 am

MORE Super Dragon in ROH madness is set to go down:

April 24th: We have huge news regarding this weekend's events in Ohio. As many of you know, BJ Whitmer was seriously injured at the hands of Super Dragon during last Saturday's insane main event. Whitmer called commissioner Jim Cornette and demanded that Super Dragon be added to this weekend's cards so he can go for revenge. The problem is that Whitmer is not cleared to wrestle and in a neck brace. However, Cornette has still challenged the controversial Super Dragon to show up this weekend to fight any ROH competitors. Super Dragon's camp has sent word that Super Dragon will be in Dayton on Friday and Cleveland on Saturday. The war will continue in Ohio this weekend!!! We'll have more details on this breaking story tomorrow in the ROHwrestling.com Newswire.
TigerDriver98

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion