Willie Mack

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Willie Mack

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 pm

What was everybody thoughts on Willie Mack's debut? I haven't heard anyone say anything about it. I think he did a great job even though I could tell he was slightly nervous. When he came out only a hand full of us stood/clapped for him. The rest were like "who is this guy"

I really hope he impressed and is invited back. The man can work his ass off
Souf Centrol

Re: Willie Mack

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:05 pm

I didnt stand up and clap for him when he came out, if i dont know their work before i hold my applause till the end. But damn he looked good, he moves great for a bigger guy and has impressive power and seems like he has a lot of charisma. Reminds me of LTP. Definatlly earned my respect, looking foward to what he will do in 2011.
eastbay510

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 am

I clapped and chanted for him. I thought he was very good, and I like his whole look and moveset. I hope he comes back.

Everyone keeps saying they want him in a tag team with LTP, but I don't see it.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby El Asian » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 am

El Hijo del Generico wrote:I clapped and chanted for him. I thought he was very good, and I like his whole look and moveset. I hope he comes back.

because they've teamed before
El Asian

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 am

El Hijo del Generico wrote:I clapped and chanted for him. I thought he was very good, and I like his whole look and moveset. I hope he comes back.

willie, LTP, & jason watts were a group called the negro division, they have some stuff up on youtube i'm sure.

i saw willie for the 1st time this earlier this year at a M1W friday night fights card. he pretty much squashed some dude but he seemed pretty good. i do wish he'd get some more flattering ring attire though. i'm not the dude who thinks all wrestlers need to be buff or anything but they way his body looks in that attire can be a distraction.

how is jason watts?? he & willie have a long gong feud in M1W and he's the only negro division member not to have been in PWG now.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Asian » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:13 pm

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:

willie, LTP, & jason watts were a group called the negro division, they have some stuff up on youtube i'm sure.

i saw willie for the 1st time this earlier this year at a M1W friday night fights card. he pretty much squashed some dude but he seemed pretty good. i do wish he'd get some more flattering ring attire though. i'm not the dude who thinks all wrestlers need to be buff or anything but they way his body looks in that attire can be a distraction.

how is jason watts?? he & willie have a long gong feud in M1W and he's the only negro division member not to have been in PWG now.

Watts is a solid big man and I would like to see him in PWG soon, hell I've suggested earlier in another thread (and several others as well) but bring in Watts and bring back LTP and put them with Mack and have the Negro Division together in PWG, maybe a tag title run later under Freebirds Rule as well
El Asian

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Yeah I've only seen watts one time and I don't think it was the match I should have seen. I ended up giving him a lot of shit cuz he was wrestling like andre the giant. Then he would do 1 move then do the heel thing "intimidating the ref" he did it more often then he should have. A lot of people vouch for watts so I'm starting to think it was just a bad night for him.

Where the hell have ltp been? Is he having family problems or just stopped wrestling all together.
Souf Centrol

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:48 pm

I've seen him a few other times. To be honest I'm surprised he wasn't brought in sooner. He's a great worker, a really nice guy and hits some high impact and fast moves for one of the bigger guys. Personally I was a fan, I cheered for him, clapped for him and stood up for him.

I 1st caught him live at an XPW show, out of all the ones in the group he shined. Then caught him on NWA and a few other shows. He's making waves and glad he's doing it. I loved his match at Cyanide. It was nuts. Fast paced and hard hitting. What better way to start a show?

I can't wait to see him come back!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby El Asian » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:Yeah I've only seen watts one time and I don't think it was the match I should have seen. I ended up giving him a lot of shit cuz he was wrestling like andre the giant. Then he would do 1 move then do the heel thing "intimidating the ref" he did it more often then he should have. A lot of people vouch for watts so I'm starting to think it was just a bad night for him.

Where the hell have ltp been? Is he having family problems or just stopped wrestling all together.

LTP is still wrestling in some indy feds here in SoCal, so hopefully he'll come back soon
El Asian

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:58 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:I've seen him a few other times. To be honest I'm surprised he wasn't brought in sooner. He's a great worker, a really nice guy and hits some high impact and fast moves for one of the bigger guys. Personally I was a fan, I cheered for him, clapped for him and stood up for him.

I 1st caught him live at an XPW show, out of all the ones in the group he shined. Then caught him on NWA and a few other shows. He's making waves and glad he's doing it. I loved his match at Cyanide. It was nuts. Fast paced and hard hitting. What better way to start a show?

I can't wait to see him come back!

Yeah him and peter started the show off great
Souf Centrol

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum