Kurt Russellreunion 2: The Reunioning DVD IN STOCK!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Kurt Russellreunion 2: The Reunioning DVD IN STOCK!

Postby PWG_Silverback » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Great news, everybody! Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's highly anticipated DVD release, Kurt Russellreunion 2: The Reunioning, is now in stock and already shipping to fans that pre-ordered their copies! Kurt Russellreunion 2: The Reunioning was an event so big that it has to span two discs for us to fit everything in, and believe us, you'll want to see every minute of it!

Kurt Russellreunion 2: The Reunioning on DVD features all nine matches from the live even, including Low Ki's return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla where he faced Davey Richards, Claudio Castagnoli's World Championship Title defense against El Generico, the 20-man Legends Wrestleroyal, the Over The Top Rope Battle Royale featuring Terry Funk, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, and a veritable who's who of professional wrestling legends, plus much, much more!

Kurt Russellreunion 2: The Reunioning on DVD is available right now at the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page for only $19.99 for this two disc set. Order your copies today to witness firsthand how Pro Wrestling Guerrilla kicked off 2011!
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: Kurt Russellreunion 2: The Reunioning DVD Pre-Order

Postby musdy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 am

$20 bucks, that's a bit unexpected.
musdy

Postby Lord Akiyama » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 am

It is two-discs, so I have no problem with it being $20.

As some mentioned on the board, I hope there's some bonus stuff like promos with Mean Gene. I can just imagine a Kevin Steen promo with him would be wicked.
Lord Akiyama

Postby Colt Banana » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:29 am

Yeah $20 is perfectly acceptible considering its a 2 disk set. Btw is the Revolucion shirt going to be back up on the website? I think I remember it being mentioned that it was at KRR2 and I really want 1!
Colt Banana

Postby Madvillian » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:26 pm

I got mine preordered! I can't wait to see Section B on DVD!
Madvillian

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Did the legends come out to their WWF themes?

I would really love for highspots to let PWG use the ring entrances for this dvd. I know it won't happen but the lack of ring entrances really hurts the flow of the PWG dvds. They just add so much more vibe to the events.
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby Lord Akiyama » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:46 pm

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:Did the legends come out to their WWF themes?

Some of them did.
Lord Akiyama

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:26 pm

I would really love for highspots to let PWG use the ring entrances for this dvd. I know it won't happen but the lack of ring entrances really hurts the flow of the PWG dvds. They just add so much more vibe to the events.

I'm ok with the no entrance since I'm usually there to see the entrances live. ALot of them use licensed music so they can't show them on the dvd unless they wanna pay.....they don't wanna pay.....and I don't blame em
Souf Centrol

Postby SlayJ » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:

I'm ok with the no entrance since I'm usually there to see the entrances live. ALot of them use licensed music so they can't show them on the dvd unless they wanna pay.....they don't wanna pay.....and I don't blame em

I'm not gonna pretend to know what the cost would be to include the ring entrance themes on the DVD's. I'm sure it ain't cheap. But if you say it has no effect on the overall viewing experience of the show, I stongly disagree. The way a wrestler makes his way to the ring can really help set the tone of whats to follow. Everything from the music to the body language to the reactions of the fans is a HUGE part of the overall picture IMO. And to simply go from a finish in one match directly to the participents of the next match just standing in the ring is pretty weak. Besides that though, I think PWG does a fantastic job on their DVD releases. And you definitely can't beat the commentary!

Jay
SlayJ

Postby Meltman » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:57 pm

You take the good with the bad. On one hand no music on DVDs. On the other PWG can still book TNA guys. One example.
Meltman

Postby SlayJ » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Meltman wrote:You take the good with the bad. On one hand no music on DVDs. On the other PWG can still book TNA guys. One example.

Agreed, Meltman. I'll take superior talent over theme music anytime.
SlayJ

Postby Meltman » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Also PWG is pretty good with working around the theme deal. There's the few seconds in the match graphics usually of an intro.

Also for example:

Spoiler: show
At Cyanide the music cut as soon as Tozawa did a dive on Steen.
Meltman

Postby Meltman » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:53 am

Any chance this'll be out by Friday?
Meltman

Postby mhdogg » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Meltman wrote:Any chance this'll be out by Friday?

Highspots posted on their Twitter that it won't arrive to them until March 14th. Not sure if they receive the DVD's any earlier or later than PWG though. http://twitter.com/highspots
mhdogg

Postby Lord Akiyama » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Lord Akiyama

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:57 pm

SlayJ wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:

I'm not gonna pretend to know what the cost would be to include the ring entrance themes on the DVD's. I'm sure it ain't cheap. But if you say it has no effect on the overall viewing experience of the show, I stongly disagree. The way a wrestler makes his way to the ring can really help set the tone of whats to follow. Everything from the music to the body language to the reactions of the fans is a HUGE part of the overall picture IMO. And to simply go from a finish in one match directly to the participents of the next match just standing in the ring is pretty weak. Besides that though, I think PWG does a fantastic job on their DVD releases. And you definitely can't beat the commentary!

Jay

um....I never said it had no effect on the overall viewing. I simple said I'm ok with it. If they had it on there I probably wouldn't watch it anyways. I'd probably wanna get to the match. It's not like they have a BIG entrance with pyro and lights etc. Only cool part would be seeing yourself(If you're front row) on the DVD as they pass you entering
Souf Centrol

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 am

mhdogg wrote:

Highspots posted on their Twitter that it won't arrive to them until March 14th. Not sure if they receive the DVD's any earlier or later than PWG though. http://twitter.com/highspots

So what is the "Status"?...

Today is the 14th... is highspots delivering them today or are they getting them today and shipping out 2morrow?...
The_Sharpshooter

Postby mhdogg » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 am

The_Sharpshooter wrote:
mhdogg wrote:

Today is the 14th... is highspots delivering them today or are they getting them today and shipping out 2morrow?...

According to the Highspots Twitter feed on Thursday there was a delay in shipping. They were supposed to receive it on Friday but now are expecting it on Wednesday or earlier.
mhdogg

Postby mhdogg » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:39 pm

The_Sharpshooter wrote:
mhdogg wrote:

According to the Highspots Twitter feed on Thursday there was a delay in shipping. They were supposed to receive it on Friday but now are expecting it on Wednesday or earlier.

And now the most recent update is saying this coming Monday... :|
mhdogg

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:18 am

Today is the DAY!!!... I hope :mrgreen:

C'mon Highspots, send them out already!!
The_Sharpshooter

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum