Highspots question?

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Highspots question?

Postby theBZA » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 am

I've never ordered from there. I was wondering if they are pretty legit with their orders?
theBZA

Re: Highspots question?

Postby JAG » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:35 am

Ive always have had great service from highspots. Ive ordered from them online plenty of times. never once had a problem with them. Before the 2006 BOLA the highspots vendor posted that he was attendting and asked if anyone wanted any merch in particular. I posted that it would be cool to have certain dvds. I asked him for 1 of the dvds i mentioned at BOLA and he had the ENTIRE stack of the dvds i mentioned bundled up for me. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
JAG

Postby musdy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Great service, haven't had an issue with them since my first order with them.
musdy

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 am

Awesome service. :mrgreen:
I made about 9 orders last year and didnt have a single problem.
The_Sharpshooter

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:10 am

I too have had good experiences. The only bad thing I've had is when I ordered their 10 books for $10 deal, 8 of the books were 20 page kids books.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby KickToKill » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Been ordering from them for years...Never had a problem and they ship super fast...like 3 days or less
KickToKill

Postby talley_1986 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 am

My very first order with them I received the Necro Butcher DVD and ROH's Tokyo Summit. Only problem is that neither DVD was what I had ordered. It wasn't the best way to start off with a new customer. However, after a quick e-mail to them, they sent out my correct order, free of charge, later that day and let me keep the two DVD's that they accidentally sold me. Later on, I had a problem with my PWG DIO! disc where it was skipping a lot in the middle of the show, which made watching Hero vs Gatson ending unwatchable. Once again, a quick e-mail to them and without even asking for proof that the DVD was messed up, they shipped out another copy of the disc (Minus the DVD case), free of charge, right away.

Basically, they're hardly perfect, but they're amazing when it comes to customer support. The shipping time tends to be really fast. I live in Ohio, so it typically takes them just under a week for my DVD's to arrive, depending on when I order them. I believe the longest I waited was just over a week. Hands down the best wrestling site to buy from.
talley_1986

Postby ChrisIsAwesome » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:55 pm

talley_1986 wrote:Later on, I had a problem with my PWG DIO! disc where it was skipping a lot in the middle of the show, which made watching Hero vs Gatson ending unwatchable.

I'm surprised you didn't say it was already unwatchable because of Gatson. >_>
ChrisIsAwesome

Postby Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Highspots is great and never did me wrong...

except they didn't have Wrestling Road Diaries this weekend at the show I went to! pissed
Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff

Return to General Discussion