To the genius that did this sign...

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

To the genius that did this sign...

Postby ajday » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 pm

I personally do not know who it is, but thank you for repping PWG in a way that had us worldwide at the WWE event tonight!

#PWGkliq
#iwantwrestling
ajday

Re: To the genius that did this sign...

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm

I was just about to post this lol we going crazy right now. I wanna know who it is lol
Souf Centrol

Postby KickToKill » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 pm

that's awesome! I'm doing that at the next WWE/TNA show I go to
KickToKill

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 am

ajday wrote:Image

I personally do not know who it is, but thank you for repping PWG in a way that had us worldwide at the WWE event tonight!

#PWGkliq
#iwantwrestling

We are Representing!!! PWG you better be watching!! haha We are the PWG Kliq!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Madvillian » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:00 pm

If you don't know, now you know. #PWGkliq is a group of fans on twitter that love PWG and most other wrestling promotions. It's the next best thing to PWG actually having a twitter of there own (c'mon Silverback, I know only 33 people have signed my twittion, but more would follow for sure!). #PWGkliq was founded at last years Wrestlereunion show by kikrusher99, SoufCentrol and myself and has taken off and only gotten bigger and stronger. If your not on twitter, you should be because it's the best way to stay in the loop and interact with your favorite wrestlers.

PWG roster on Twitter: PWG World Champion @ccastagnoli , One half of the PWG Tag Champs @TheRealPL , ROH Champion @roderickstrong , @JoeyRyanOnline @theChrisHero @sexy_chuckie_t @GenMeMax @GenMeJer @BrandonCutler @DustinCutler @PAvalon @yumabooma @Willie_Mack @RyanTaylolz @OneWorldWarrior @KillSteenKill @jaybriscoe84 @atmusic @CandiceLePoop @jonian72 @BuggyNova

PWGkliq: @MFMad @SoufCentrol @kikrusher99 @fauxbrit @kyleminix @Sillentassasin @FatallyDonald @jacub_burman @andrewdeyoe @LuchaDoll @LovePWG @DJ_En3rgy @rhsalcido @MrChonte47 @motorcityxlove @bsalcido @Alexx_Raven @korycalvert @xEllexFatallex @icstarsnureyes @CH_Devin and much more that I am forgetting...

PWG Alumni on Twitter: @ScottLost @SamoaJoe @SDRpyoo @ColtCabana @facdaniels @MalachiMassie @WWEDanielBryan @CVEvil_138 @dragongatecima @findevan @ScorpioSky @DiscoMachine @JTalwar84 @machinegunka @TheFakeTJP @AJStylesOrg @CMPunk @naughtybobby @austinares @ScrapDaddyAP @MDoggMattCross
Madvillian

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Madvillian wrote:If you don't know, now you know. #PWGkliq is a group of fans on twitter that love PWG and most other wrestling promotions. It's the next best thing to PWG actually having a twitter of there own (c'mon Silverback, I know only 33 people have signed my twittion, but more would follow for sure!). #PWGkliq was founded at last years Wrestlereunion show by kikrusher99, SoufCentrol and myself and has taken off and only gotten bigger and stronger. If your not on twitter, you should be because it's the best way to stay in the loop and interact with your favorite wrestlers.

PWG roster on Twitter: PWG World Champion @ccastagnoli , One half of the PWG Tag Champs @TheRealPL , ROH Champion @roderickstrong , @JoeyRyanOnline @theChrisHero @sexy_chuckie_t @GenMeMax @GenMeJer @BrandonCutler @DustinCutler @PAvalon @yumabooma @Willie_Mack @RyanTaylolz @OneWorldWarrior @KillSteenKill @jaybriscoe84 @atmusic @CandiceLePoop @jonian72 @BuggyNova

PWGkliq: @MFMad @SoufCentrol @kikrusher99 @fauxbrit @kyleminix @Sillentassasin @FatallyDonald @jacub_burman @andrewdeyoe @LuchaDoll @LovePWG @DJ_En3rgy @rhsalcido @MrChonte47 @motorcityxlove @bsalcido @Alexx_Raven @korycalvert @xEllexFatallex @icstarsnureyes @CH_Devin and much more that I am forgetting...

PWG Alumni on Twitter: @ScottLost @SamoaJoe @SDRpyoo @ColtCabana @facdaniels @MalachiMassie @WWEDanielBryan @CVEvil_138 @dragongatecima @findevan @ScorpioSky @DiscoMachine @JTalwar84 @machinegunka @TheFakeTJP @AJStylesOrg @CMPunk @naughtybobby @austinares @ScrapDaddyAP @MDoggMattCross

Don't forget with me being musically world wide I keep slamming it all over the place as well. :P I say by the end of this year we will have people overseas reppin the PWGKliq!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Madvillian » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:32 am

and in case you hadn't heard, it was Devin Chen Indy Photos holding that sign #PWGkliq #iwantwrestling
Madvillian

Postby PWGLove » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:39 am

The guy who held the sign takes pictures for PWG. All I know is he did a trip where he went to the three shows WWE had in that area and he repped big time. Ive seen him at almost all the shows recently and he was at Kurtwrestlereunion anyway hope it helps all I know is he takes pics!
PWGLove

Postby PWGLove » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 am

Im so sad I missed being in the picture with you guys damn!!!! Looking good Pwgkliq lets see those shirts!How about a Pwgkliq chant at the next show.
Souf Centrol wrote:I was just about to post this lol we going crazy right now. I wanna know who it is lol
PWGLove

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:13 pm

PWGLove wrote:The guy who held the sign takes pictures for PWG. All I know is he did a trip where he went to the three shows WWE had in that area and he repped big time. Ive seen him at almost all the shows recently and he was at Kurtwrestlereunion anyway hope it helps all I know is he takes pics!

It was Devin. I didn't know he went to all 3 wwe shows.
Souf Centrol

Postby jacob_burman » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Madvillian wrote:If you don't know, now you know. #PWGkliq is a group of fans on twitter that love PWG and most other wrestling promotions. It's the next best thing to PWG actually having a twitter of there own (c'mon Silverback, I know only 33 people have signed my twittion, but more would follow for sure!). #PWGkliq was founded at last years Wrestlereunion show by kikrusher99, SoufCentrol and myself and has taken off and only gotten bigger and stronger. If your not on twitter, you should be because it's the best way to stay in the loop and interact with your favorite wrestlers.

@jacob_burman ;)

Any wrestlers ever thank you all for being the PWG Kliq? And God, I need to go back to Resada :(
jacob_burman

Postby fatallylost » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:09 pm

jacob_burman wrote:

@jacob_burman ;)

Any wrestlers ever thank you all for being the PWG Kliq? And God, I need to go back to Resada :(

One day + 1hour!

Well, that's just the countdown to Friday itself.
fatallylost

Postby PWGLove » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:10 am

Its Devon the picture guy at the pwg shows. He had a rought night at DDT4 Chris Hero spit on him(accident) and Kevin Steen while spilling a fans beer(he could have deserved it) got it on his camera! I have a pic of him I will try to upload later. I asked him to be sure and he confirms.....thanks Devon for repping PWGKliq.
PWGLove

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:29 am

jacob_burman wrote:
@jacob_burman ;)

Johnny Yuma loved it and so did some of the other guys after they saw the shirt I designed. ^_^ It was fun. I wasn't expecting such a positive reaction to it. PWGKliq is doing it proper!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Madvillian » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
jacob_burman wrote:
@jacob_burman ;)

Johnny Yuma loved it and so did some of the other guys after they saw the shirt I designed. ^_^ It was fun. I wasn't expecting such a positive reaction to it. PWGKliq is doing it proper!

could you post a pic of the shirt?
Madvillian

Postby fatallylost » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:36 am

And how do we get ours again? Sorry, I had a super long night, lol.
fatallylost

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum