TNA 2011 Victory Road PPV

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

TNA 2011 Victory Road PPV

Postby OSKMIA » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:41 am

Well if TNA wasn't bad before, it sure as hell is now. If you didn't hear TNA just had he worst PPV main event I have ever heard of. You can read about it here http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wrestling/blog/2011/03/looking_at_the_jeff_hardy_situation_at_tna_victory_road.html. They could've easily fixed this by putting Sting in a triple threat with RVD and Mr. Anderson. TNA just ended their whole company right then and there. I feel very sorry for the people that paid to see this crap. TNA is completely dead to me now.
OSKMIA

Re: TNA 2011 Victory Road PPV

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 am

OSKMIA wrote:Well if TNA wasn't bad before, it sure as hell is now. If you didn't hear TNA just had he worst PPV main event I have ever heard of. You can read about it here http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wrestling/blog/2011/03/looking_at_the_jeff_hardy_situation_at_tna_victory_road.html. They could've easily fixed this by putting Sting in a triple threat with RVD and Mr. Anderson. TNA just ended their whole company right then and there. I feel very sorry for the people that paid to see this crap. TNA is completely dead to me now.

Meh, I stopped watching a long time ago. Nothing they do can surprise me with their suck anymore.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby fatallylost » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 am

I kept up with TNA for a while, but, when it started having my DVR not record shows instead of iMpact, that's when I cut it off.

Community is a million times better.
fatallylost

Postby Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:49 am

TNA? I'd rather watch infomercials.

Their product is just God-awful now. Damn shame because in '05 and '06 they had a spectacular product. Great ppv after great ppv (especially '05; excluding a couple of stinkers).
Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff

Postby drmmawresperc » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 pm

I stopped watching TNA and WWE. I jumped ship to PWG, DGUSA, ROH, Chikara, and Shimmer
drmmawresperc

Postby KickToKill » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 pm

They need to bring back guys like Jim Cornette, Raven, etc to work behind the scenes and develop a structured wrestling program. There is absolutely no direction in any of their angles, characters, etc. Hell, I'd even call up Kevin Sullivan at this point if I were them. His version of WCW would be better than the one they've been trying to sell to us for ten years now
KickToKill

Return to General Discussion