Tonight!!!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Tonight!!!

Postby The Franchise13 » Fri May 27, 2011 6:10 am

My first All Star Weekend and there's so many things im looking forwad too.

*Claudio vs Hero - I cant imagine how this match is going to go down. 2 best friends fighting against each other & so much is riding on the line with this match. This could lead into night 2 which would end up with Low Ki or Willie Mack being champions.

* Generico vs Ricochet - their first encounter was amazing, could only expect something even better.

* Low Ki vs Shelley - Shelley returns after being gone over a year. However he is coming back to face Low Ki...

* Steen vs Willie - Possible match of the night. I expect this guys to be brutal and this match could start a feud between each other.

* Bucks vs RockNes - RockNES first title shot. They will give it their all.

* Aries returns, Reforming of the Dinasty, and beer!
The Franchise13

Re: Tonight!!!

Postby CP Munk » Fri May 27, 2011 6:36 am

yeeeeaaahhh right on broseph have fun!GOD DAM ASW 7 was so long ago haha.c ya'll tomorrow i cant make it tonight...sick blunt sesh on sat across the street with fatallylost
CP Munk

Postby El Asian » Fri May 27, 2011 9:12 am

The Franchise13 wrote:My first All Star Weekend and there's so many things im looking forwad too.

*Claudio vs Hero - I cant imagine how this match is going to go down. 2 best friends fighting against each other & so much is riding on the line with this match. This could lead into night 2 which would end up with Low Ki or Willie Mack being champions.

* Generico vs Ricochet - their first encounter was amazing, could only expect something even better.

* Low Ki vs Shelley - Shelley returns after being gone over a year. However he is coming back to face Low Ki...

* Steen vs Willie - Possible match of the night. I expect this guys to be brutal and this match could start a feud between each other.

* Bucks vs RockNes - RockNES first title shot. They will give it their all.

* Aries returns, Reforming of the Dinasty, and beer!

yeah, those 2 won't happen tonight, Ki has family emergencies to deal with (though will be at night 2), so Ricochet and Generico are teaming up against Tozawa and Steen while Shelley faces Edwards tonight
El Asian

Postby The Franchise13 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:06 am

Ok... that's good news and bad. Generico & Ricochet vs Steen & Tozawa!!! That match could steal the show! I will mark out for a Generico/Steen staredown. What about Willie Mack?
The Franchise13

Postby fatallylost » Fri May 27, 2011 11:53 am

Willie Mack vs the returning Malachi Jackson/Buck!

OK, probably not.
fatallylost

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum