Legion Wrestling Death Match Show?

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Legion Wrestling Death Match Show?

Postby nonhipster » Tue May 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Is anyone planning on going to the Legion Wrestling Death Match show on June 26th?

Sounds like crazy fun. I grew up watching Big Japan, FMW, etc etc and have a soft spot for light tubes and barbed wire. Plus you cant go wrong with Necro.

If anyone happens to go to these shows...do they serve booze? Because I really hope they do. Also cool that its near downtown LA for a change.
nonhipster

Re: Legion Wrestling Death Match Show?

Postby CP Munk » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:45 pm

now that i read this im going haha.
CP Munk

Postby El Asian » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:29 am

I've heard good things LCW and its deathmatch show doesn't look bad either, with Pinkie Sanchez and Shiima Xion being brought over as well although odd they are flying out Josh Daniels of all people though
El Asian

Postby IronMonkey » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:55 pm

I already got my tickets, and was also sent an email saying that from 4 until 5pm ALL beers being served are only $1. One can only assume that they're trying to get the crowd as riled up as possible- this should be fun!
IronMonkey

Postby nonhipster » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Cans of beer were, in fact, only $1 for the first hour and then they totally sold out and had to go on TWO beer runs before the end of the show which I found to be so funny. I guess they were too consumed with the shopping list for Home Depot what with all the light tubes and thumb tacks, to think about booze. And, of course, the beer they bought was warm so they had to pile them on ice before selling them.

The show ended up being super fun, regardless. The Pondo match was beyond crazy. I thought I was in Japan at a FMW or Big Japan show. Although I doubt the chemicals floating in the air, after the light tubes broke, was good for anyones health. Necro was a bloddy mess. And seeing a pair of scissors going through a tongue was something I never thought I would see and it would be really cool if I never saw it happen again.
nonhipster

Return to General Discussion