All Star Weekend 8 - May 27 & 28, 2011 in Reseda, CA

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Re: All Star Weekend 8 - May 27 & 28, 2011 in Reseda, CA

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Whenever the show is....I'll be there. My daughter will be here in July but I won't bring her to PWG lol I can't enjoy myself like I want to when I'm in daddy mode
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: All Star Weekend 8 - May 27 & 28, 2011 in Reseda, CA

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:13 pm

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:Would that make the July show the Anniversary show?


Yeah, I think so.
Image
User avatar
CrOwNMeKiNG23
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:02 am

Re: All Star Weekend 8 - May 27 & 28, 2011 in Reseda, CA

Postby fatallylost » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 pm

I hear we'll finally have the Malachi Jackson retirement match. vs LTP... with a run in by Brandon Bonham. #Iactuallydomissthoseguys
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Re: All Star Weekend 8 - May 27 & 28, 2011 in Reseda, CA

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 am

Souf Centrol wrote:Whenever the show is....I'll be there. My daughter will be here in July but I won't bring her to PWG lol I can't enjoy myself like I want to when I'm in daddy mode


You're a dad?
God help us all.
BayAreaPWGFan
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Re: All Star Weekend 8 - May 27 & 28, 2011 in Reseda, CA

Postby So Cal Punk » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:56 pm

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:Whenever the show is....I'll be there. My daughter will be here in July but I won't bring her to PWG lol I can't enjoy myself like I want to when I'm in daddy mode


You're a dad?
God help us all.

my thoughts exactly lol
JOIN THE SWARM BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
User avatar
So Cal Punk
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: All Star Weekend 8 - May 27 & 28, 2011 in Reseda, CA

Postby fatallylost » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Hey, you don't even know what he's done, and how much he cares for her. That's really pretty fucked up from either of you. I'd say you should be ashamed, but, you're both probably too drunk to get the point.
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Re: All Star Weekend 8 - May 27 & 28, 2011 in Reseda, CA

Postby So Cal Punk » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:07 pm

fatallylost wrote:Hey, you don't even know what he's done, and how much he cares for her. That's really pretty fucked up from either of you. I'd say you should be ashamed, but, you're both probably too drunk to get the point.

I was joking, I can see how that can be interpreted as an insult though.
JOIN THE SWARM BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
User avatar
So Cal Punk
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: All Star Weekend 8 - May 27 & 28, 2011 in Reseda, CA

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:41 pm

So Cal Punk wrote:
fatallylost wrote:Hey, you don't even know what he's done, and how much he cares for her. That's really pretty fucked up from either of you. I'd say you should be ashamed, but, you're both probably too drunk to get the point.

I was joking, I can see how that can be interpreted as an insult though.


Yeah it was an insult....now I'm mad. HULK SMASH!!! lol yeah I'm a dad, I don't smoke or drink around my daughter. whens she's sleep is a different story lol
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests