SMELLY FANS

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

SMELLY FANS

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Tue May 31, 2011 9:53 am

I would like to write on a topic that never gets written or spoken on -- namely PWG fans that stink. There is nothing more aggravating that having some stank hovering near your area for 3 hours. I find usually the drunk or obese fan are the worst culprits. Now, I'm not saying i smell like a summer breeze or anything but I tend to think I am very careful about my hygiene. When in doubt, you probably stink. Yeah yeah I can tolerate an occasional ripe arm pit in my section but it seemed some fans were super ripe this past weekend. I haven't been to a pwg show since 7 due to pwg being so far from my home base but cmon people Wipe your asses. I swear some dudes be smelling like straight up 7 hour old pupu night two.

So please people, wipe your asses (preferable a wipé here and there won't kill you) take a shower at least a day before and if all else fails at least wear some deodorant.

I'm not saying this is everyone but If you are one of the considerate guys like me -- Please lets start calling out some of these stank folks. I had to tell a dude he stunk and do wear some deodrant to the show next time. I hope this will be a valuable lesson in life for him. And, if you don't think you stink but are pretty hefty then understand that it might be a litter easier to begin to stink when in a crowded/hot setting and wear a bit more deodrant and shower before the show.

Thanks!
BayAreaPWGFan

Re: SMELLY FANS

Postby shettler » Tue May 31, 2011 10:23 am

The title of this thread made me lol. I'm sure you weren't laughing when you experiencing the "smelly fans". :)
shettler

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Tue May 31, 2011 10:54 am

Hey maybe you were one of them... Shet --- ler.
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue May 31, 2011 1:57 pm

Could have been worse. You could have been splashed with a pitcher of beer like I was on night 2. This drunk dude next to me spilled his beer on me not once but two times. I literally had to go to my car and change my t shirts twice. Luckily I had more then one t shirt in my bag.

I mean look if you decide to drink a lot and can't manage your beer, don't buy a front row ticket because this is where most likely the action will come your way. The guy bought three pitchers of beer and drank it all by himself. His beer was spilled twice all over me and all over the floor. Thank You John Ian for making this guy mop his own mess.

I think I know how to avoid smelly or drunk fans. Seat next to girls, they usually smell great and usually do not drink beer. lol
krayzie Bone

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Tue May 31, 2011 2:06 pm

I thought this was going to be about the stench of cannabis in reseda lol
Fsportsentertainment

Postby elsmooth » Tue May 31, 2011 2:23 pm

Agreed. It was also my first time back to a PWG event in a long time this past Friday (i think Bola 2009 was my last event) and this time I came with 3 friends who have never been to a wrestling show (2 guys, 1 female); and while they really enjoyed the show (aside from the main event and Alex Shelly) they had one universal complaint ... SOME PEOPLE STINK. Come on guys, it's already hot as hell in there, adding stank ass BO to the mix is just cruel. Take a shower you smelly animals. I'm talkin to you guy who looked like Ice Cube!
elsmooth

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:Could have been worse. You could have been splashed with a pitcher of beer like I was on night 2. This drunk dude next to me spilled his beer on me not once but two times. I literally had to go to my car and change my t shirts twice. Luckily I had more then one t shirt in my bag.

I mean look if you decide to drink a lot and can't manage your beer, don't buy a front row ticket because this is where most likely the action will come your way. The guy bought three pitchers of beer and drank it all by himself. His beer was spilled twice all over me and all over the floor. Thank You John Ian for making this guy mop his own mess.

I think I know how to avoid smelly or drunk fans. Seat next to girls, they usually smell great and usually do not drink beer. lol

I know exactly who you're talking about, he had a black hat on with a pushed down nose. Like someone smashed his nose with a book lol he's the same guy who was sitting by me, dj energy, and hijo at one show and he was so drunk he was passed out. Literally leaning forward lol that guys crazy

I remember you saying you had to change shirts, didn't know that was the reason

Fsportsentertainment wrote:I thought this was going to be about the stench of cannabis in reseda lol

Yeah that's what I thought this thread was about lol I know my side smelled like weed
Souf Centrol

Postby fatallylost » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
Yeah that's what I thought this thread was about lol I know my side smelled like weed

One of these days we'll figure out why. That's just strange.
fatallylost

Postby PWGLove » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:20 am

This thread was long over due. Some people who attend these shows need to work on hygiene for sure. This leads to a thread I have been meaning to start and will today. What will it take to get the a.c. turned on during a show. This would help a little(not solve the stank) if it didnt get so sticky hot in there. I would be willing to start an a.c. collection fund if it meant it would be on during a show.
PWGLove

Postby shettler » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 am

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:Hey maybe you were one of them... Shet --- ler.

Lol! I don't think so...unless my stench is coming all the way from Iowa!
shettler

Postby fatallylost » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Even if people let their hygiene go, could someone maybe spray them with some cologne, or axe at least?
fatallylost

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:46 am

I posted this before and it got deleted. My brother won't go to shows in Reseda anymore because of this. It's especially bad when it's a packed house, hot as hell, with zero air circulation.
abouttreefitty350

Postby PWGLove » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 am

fatallylost wrote:Even if people let their hygiene go, could someone maybe spray them with some cologne, or axe at least?

I just got the funniest image. Someone dressed like Adrian Adonis with his perfume bottle running around PWG spraying perfume or something on smelly fans!!! That would be hilarious.
PWGLove

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:26 am

PWGLove wrote:
fatallylost wrote:Even if people let their hygiene go, could someone maybe spray them with some cologne, or axe at least?

I just got the funniest image. Someone dressed like Adrian Adonis with his perfume bottle running around PWG spraying perfume or something on smelly fans!!! That would be hilarious.

To hell with that - Get Rick Martel and a spray can of Arrogance...
Fsportsentertainment

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 pm

I recommend Avantus by Creed, a bit expansive but well worth it. You will smell like million bucks.
krayzie Bone

Postby PWGLove » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Fsportsentertainment wrote:
PWGLove wrote:

To hell with that - Get Rick Martel and a spray can of Arrogance...

Love it I forgot about Rick Martel.
PWGLove

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:06 am

Yeah it doesn't help when the smells get trapped all together when no AC is flowing. Some people's armpits get ripe......... This is probably why most of us need weed, not to get medicated, but to make sure our nostrils are numb from the toxic smell of ass and armpit mixed together.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby fatallylost » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:13 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:Yeah it doesn't help when the smells get trapped all together when no AC is flowing. Some people's armpits get ripe......... This is probably why most of us need weed, not to get medicated, but to make sure our nostrils are numb from the toxic smell of ass and armpit mixed together.

fatallylost

Postby TelkEvolon » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:I know my side smelled like weed

*Insert Paul London joke*
TelkEvolon

Postby fatallylost » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:22 am

TelkEvolon wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:I know my side smelled like weed

*Insert Paul London joke*

*Insert Paul London promo*