TNA 2011 Victory Road PPV

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

TNA 2011 Victory Road PPV

Postby OSKMIA » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:41 am

Well if TNA wasn't bad before, it sure as hell is now. If you didn't hear TNA just had he worst PPV main event I have ever heard of. You can read about it here http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wrestling/blog/2011/03/looking_at_the_jeff_hardy_situation_at_tna_victory_road.html. They could've easily fixed this by putting Sting in a triple threat with RVD and Mr. Anderson. TNA just ended their whole company right then and there. I feel very sorry for the people that paid to see this crap. TNA is completely dead to me now.
"PWG has three big events every year there is DDT4 which is like their Royal Rumble... All Star Weekend which is their Summer Slam... and BoLA which is their WrestleMania."
OSKMIA

Re: TNA 2011 Victory Road PPV

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 am

OSKMIA wrote:Well if TNA wasn't bad before, it sure as hell is now. If you didn't hear TNA just had he worst PPV main event I have ever heard of. You can read about it here http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wrestling/blog/2011/03/looking_at_the_jeff_hardy_situation_at_tna_victory_road.html. They could've easily fixed this by putting Sting in a triple threat with RVD and Mr. Anderson. TNA just ended their whole company right then and there. I feel very sorry for the people that paid to see this crap. TNA is completely dead to me now.

Meh, I stopped watching a long time ago. Nothing they do can surprise me with their suck anymore.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby fatallylost » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 am

I kept up with TNA for a while, but, when it started having my DVR not record shows instead of iMpact, that's when I cut it off.

Community is a million times better.
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
fatallylost

Postby Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:49 am

TNA? I'd rather watch infomercials.

Their product is just God-awful now. Damn shame because in '05 and '06 they had a spectacular product. Great ppv after great ppv (especially '05; excluding a couple of stinkers).
Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff

Postby drmmawresperc » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 pm

I stopped watching TNA and WWE. I jumped ship to PWG, DGUSA, ROH, Chikara, and Shimmer
drmmawresperc

Postby KickToKill » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 pm

They need to bring back guys like Jim Cornette, Raven, etc to work behind the scenes and develop a structured wrestling program. There is absolutely no direction in any of their angles, characters, etc. Hell, I'd even call up Kevin Sullivan at this point if I were them. His version of WCW would be better than the one they've been trying to sell to us for ten years now
KickToKill

Return to General Discussion