PWG to represent in Best of American Super Jrs tournament

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG to represent in Best of American Super Jrs tournament

Postby Lord Akiyama » Fri May 05, 2006 11:08 am

New Japan Pro Wrestling announced the final four participants in this year's Best of the The American Super Juniors tournament, to be held at the New Japan Los Angeles Dojo on May 19. PWG World Heavyweight Champion Joey Ryan will join fellow PWG stars Alex Koslov and Rocky Romero (as Black Tiger) along with Karl "The Machine Gun" Anderson.

I'm trying to find out who the first four were, so if any one knows please let me know so we can get an idea of who "The PG-13 Rated Superstar" will be going up against.
Lord Akiyama

Postby ToddMartin » Fri May 05, 2006 11:13 am

What happened to Danielson? I thought he was supposed to be in the tournament.
ToddMartin

Postby Lord Akiyama » Fri May 05, 2006 11:20 am

Dunno.

And our esteemed World Heavyweight Champion has filled us in on who the other participants in the tournament will be.

Fellow PWG stars Scorpio Sky and Roderick Strong will be joining Jimmy Rave and Durango Kid with the noted four above in the tournament.

Thanks Joey.
Lord Akiyama

Postby JustJay » Fri May 05, 2006 3:35 pm

I think he has another booking during the May 20th show...but PWG does need THE CROWN JEWEL OF THE EMBASSY to invade their ring, and show Joey Ryan how to carry himself like a true champion.
JustJay

Postby TigerDriver98 » Fri May 05, 2006 4:26 pm

SuplexMonthlyJay wrote:I think he has another booking during the May 20th show...but PWG does need THE CROWN JEWEL OF THE EMBASSY to invade their ring, and show Joey Ryan how to carry himself like a true champion.

Yeah, he's working for IWA:DS in the rock n' roll town of Pell City, Alabama on the 20th instead. Seems like a lost opportunity for Rave. Who could work well with alot of guys in PWG.

Anyway, as for the tourney, even without Danielson... I think it looks good (especially after a very dissapointing "Best of The West") a lot of interesting matches can come of it (Joey Ryan Vs. Roderick Strong, Sky Vs. Rave would be fun) Although it seems clear Black Tiger is winning it...
TigerDriver98

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum