Podcast

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Podcast

Postby b2u » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Watching the old PWG DVD's makes me want Excalibur and Disco Machine to have their own hourly podcast each week. I'd pay like a buck each week to hear them talk. I'm kind of hooked on the podcasting thing right now and even Excalibur by himself is hilarious sometimes. So either a weekly PWG type podcast or even just Excalibur, but if possible Disco too and of course the usual guest or two. But yeah, let "Excalibur talk" or athiest god forbid, "Let Bosh talk!"
b2u

Re: Podcast

Postby TelkEvolon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:38 am

I'd be happy with anything else PWG than the monthly show.
TelkEvolon

Postby El Asian » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:16 pm

honestly, I hoped PWG would have an online show similar to ROH Video Wire or something to help bridge the gap between shows and shoot random promos to hype up the upcoming shows or at least have Excalibur go in front of the camera and talk about the card for whatever show they are hyping for 5 to 10 minutes or so as well
El Asian

Postby fatallylost » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Get Davey to pop in once in a while with his old time wrestler schtick, and I'll pay for that sum bitch.
fatallylost

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 pm

I like how the shows are spread apart. I'm spending 60 bucks just for tickets not counting shirts, DVDs and liqour at shows. Plus its better for them cuz the shows aren't THAT packed. They don't need to lose money or be close to breaking even. We want PWG here for a while
Souf Centrol

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum