A.C. during shows.....please!!!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

A.C. during shows.....please!!!

Postby PWGLove » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 am

I just want to know what it would take to get the a.c. turned on during PWG shows? I would be willing to start a collection to get some a.c. time during a show. It gets so got in there at times you feel like you cant breathe and as a previous thread talked about some people are smelly; add the humidity of the room at it can be just unbearable sometimes. Anyway A.C. would make the expierence that is PWG even that much better.
PWGLove

Re: A.C. during shows.....please!!!

Postby elsmooth » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:14 pm

YES! MAKE IT HAPPEN. ... or at least crack a window/door or something.
elsmooth

Postby fatallylost » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:04 pm

I know we did have an A/C chant at one show last summer, I think it was. It just seems like common sense to turn it on. Seriously, how much hatred does Larry have in his rattly old bones anyway? I'm glad he represents our miltary guys and gals so well.
fatallylost

Postby PWGLove » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 am

fatallylost wrote:I know we did have an A/C chant at one show last summer, I think it was. It just seems like common sense to turn it on. Seriously, how much hatred does Larry have in his rattly old bones anyway? I'm glad he represents our miltary guys and gals so well.

I remember that chant there has been a couple. It sometimes works but I dont know why it just cant be standard. How much can the a.c. cost for one night? Im guessing 30 to 40 bucks should easly cover any a.c. bill accrued during a three to four hour show. Man I need to figure out how to make this happen. Larry cant dislike us that much.
PWGLove

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:11 am

lol I remember we got shit for starting the A.C chant lol People called us disrespectful for wanting cool air. Well fuck me sideways for not wanting to sweat next to other sweaty people and enjoy the show comfortably as well as for the wrestlers. lol =_=
DjEn3rgy21

Postby luca brasi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:40 pm

I don't think the problem is that the AC doesn't get turned on; it DOES. The problem is that by the time Larry turns it on, there are 300 smelly hot ass people in there already. They need to turn that shit on at 10 am and leave it on all day so it's already cool and manageable when the fans are coming in.
luca brasi

Postby PWGLove » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 am

luca brasi wrote:I don't think the problem is that the AC doesn't get turned on; it DOES. The problem is that by the time Larry turns it on, there are 300 smelly hot ass people in there already. They need to turn that shit on at 10 am and leave it on all day so it's already cool and manageable when the fans are coming in.

At least turn it on when they get ready to open the doors. I know its not cheap to run all day, but, yeah get it started when we come in.
PWGLove

Postby PWGLove » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 am

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:lol I remember we got shit for starting the A.C chant lol People called us disrespectful for wanting cool air. Well fuck me sideways for not wanting to sweat next to other sweaty people and enjoy the show comfortably as well as for the wrestlers. lol =_=

I even hear wrestlers talking about how hot it is. I dont know how they can wear tights in that heat. It gets brutal in there sometimes.Disrespectful for wanting to try to breath and be comfortable....I say kiss my ass.
PWGLove

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:44 pm

I think they mean disrespectful as in they are wrestling and to chant something that has nothing to do with the match is disrespectful. If the chant was in between matches then there would be no problem
Souf Centrol

Postby PWGLove » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:40 am

Souf Centrol wrote:I think they mean disrespectful as in they are wrestling and to chant something that has nothing to do with the match is disrespectful. If the chant was in between matches then there would be no problem

I can gotcha ya, but if they just ran a.c. when its that hot people wouldnt need to disrupt the match.
PWGLove

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:39 am

Souf Centrol wrote:I think they mean disrespectful as in they are wrestling and to chant something that has nothing to do with the match is disrespectful. If the chant was in between matches then there would be no problem

I remember one hot ass time where we did the A.C chant and the wrestlers both turned and nodded to us about it too. So it's not just the fans. I don't think we are being disrespectful, disrespectful is chant stupid shit that has nothing to do with the situation or the wrestlers in PWG.

Plain and simple though, people get mad and I still say, they can scrub my bollux with their tonsils lol IDGAF!!!! I do what I want!

Cheers
DjEn3rgy21

Postby PWGLove » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Well at the last show the a.c. was on from the beginning and it helped. Could have had a bit more air flow but the little they had going made a huge difference.
PWGLove

Postby TelkEvolon » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:28 am

All someone has to do is get heat stroke and there will then be A.C at every show.
TelkEvolon

Postby Zaiger » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

Well in the ocean whales use fat to keep warm due to how cold it is in the ocean. Science has prooven a few things here
1.On land an excess amount of body serves little purpose
2. Whales are really smart
3.On land whales are dumber than fuck

A common theme I see at PWG shows is being overweight, this is contributes greatly to the temp problem. Then you add the alcohol and yeah... it gets hot
Zaiger

Postby fatallylost » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 am

Zaiger wrote:Well in the ocean whales use fat to keep warm due to how cold it is in the ocean. Science has prooven a few things here
1.On land an excess amount of body serves little purpose
2. Whales are really smart
3.On land whales are dumber than fuck

A common theme I see at PWG shows is being overweight, this is contributes greatly to the temp problem. Then you add the alcohol and yeah... it gets hot

While I don't necessarily disagree, I should point one thing count mr fact man.

1. Alcohol does not warm you, or anything up.

All it does is thin the blood, moving it through the body faster. That's why they used to have the St. Bernards with the whiskey barrels in snow covered places. While it actually endangers you in the long run, it brings feeling back to your hands.

Also, if you cram underweight people into a building, in the valley, during a hot day, with very little to no ventilation, they'll still get hot.

Bodies give off heat, fat or not. Fat people don't give off more heat, it's the type of person (as in their heritage.)

I hope you all took notes, there'll be a quiz at the end of the week!
fatallylost

Postby Endurance » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Does Larry get hot? You'd think he would at least want himself to be comfortable
Endurance

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum