Pro Wrestling Guerrilla EIGHT on July 23, 2011!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla EIGHT on July 23, 2011!

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 am

What does Ian Rotten have to do with all this? Its funny how you lames still associate me with IWA! I like PWG too fool and I get along fine with most of the fans. I'm sure that most fans on this forum appreciate technical wrestling, so my comments were not even directed toward them or you Fatally Anderson, I was simply commenting my distaste for some rude assholes who only wish to see spots. I pay for front row every month and have the right to say how I feel. I suggest you read this; "Any behavior that is found to be consistently detrimental to the experience of fellows fans will result in one warning to cease the behavior. Failure to comply with this warning will result in forfeiture of ticket and immediate removal from the event." This is from Fan guidelines on PWG board.

Now if you disagree with me, its cool, you don't have to respond to my comments or you can peacefully disagree, but don't fucking tell me what to do.
krayzie Bone

Postby fatallylost » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:What does Ian Rotten have to do with all this? Its funny how you lames still associate me with IWA! I like PWG too fool and I get along fine with most of the fans. I'm sure that most fans on this forum appreciate technical wrestling, so my comments were not even directed toward them or you Fatally Anderson, I was simply commenting my distaste for some rude assholes who only wish to see spots. I pay for front row every month and have the right to say how I feel. I suggest you read this; "Any behavior that is found to be consistently detrimental to the experience of fellows fans will result in one warning to cease the behavior. Failure to comply with this warning will result in forfeiture of ticket and immediate removal from the event." This is from Fan guidelines on PWG board.

Now if you disagree with me, its cool, you don't have to respond to my comments or you can peacefully disagree, but don't fucking tell me what to do.

You do realize you do the same right? Some people like technical, some like submission, spots, etc. So the fact that YOU like this, or YOU hate that, still, months later, does not make it fact. I'm not sure if, like me, you don't get your point across as well in text as in words (I know I'm misunderstood quite a bit in text because of that) but that's exactly how it comes across.

Also, dude, the first amendment says we can say what we want, and guess what? I can tell you to shut up (which I have not, once, done) just as much as you can.

I also hate rude/annoying people. You know what's gotten annoying? "wrrrrestling Yayyy!" 20 times a show. You don't seem to think so (and yes, I know you personally aren't saying it everytime, I never said you did)

Also. 1. My last name isn't Anderson. 2. My grandparents last name was, indeed, Anderson. 3. I don't care about Ken Anderson, don't even know how you'd extrapolate that, suppose that says something about your depth of common sense. 4. You were the one who went on about Ian Rotten for weeks after you got here, so, you are Ian Rotten guy, to me at least, everyone has their thing, mine actually comes from talk, actions, stories of the past, reality. Unlike your "I'll pull the name Anderson out of my ass, cause I'm not super original"

So, I apologize to myself, I suppose I'll keep feeding the troll. It's all you're good at being, apparently. So, I'll take the hit for the team (and, by the by, I know of people from shows who have laughed at you after you've introduced yourself, I don't, cause I don't care one way or another, nor do I care what people think of me, I'll assume you are the same.)
fatallylost

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 am

krayzie Bone wrote:I think Wrestling Yay is a cool chant. Problem is, Californians can't do it right for some reason. However I can totally see how some people may dislike this chant. I don't like O'chet chant at Ricochet, but I can also see how some people may infect enjoy it. I got nothing against the chants, however I have everything against the stupid comments that people make here and there to put themselves over or to simply mock wrestling. The Master lock comments was a clear example of these kind of ignorant bull shit. To me Hero vs Claudio match was a classic, however some PWG fans clearly disrespected it by making retarded comments while Hero and Claudio were putting on a great technical performance. Seems like some fans just want to see spots, and if actions gets slower or technical their attention span just drops. I honestly didn't expect such rude behavior from PWG crowd, I always thought that PWG fans are smart and appreciate technical wrestling and grappling style, I guess not.

are you serious bro?! the masterlock comment was golden, like something the PWG commentators would say. PWG has always been about having fun & a sense of humor about wrestling.
So Cal Punk

Postby Facetious » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 pm

The member who made the PAC Lesnar comment wasn't kidding, lol.
Facetious

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum