PLEASE FIX THE PWG TAG TITTLES

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PLEASE FIX THE PWG TAG TITTLES

Postby bat4life » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Ok for a while now the tag tittles backing have been dangling of by the very tip. The belts look like shit On the DVDs and I'm sure I'm nOt the only one who has notice this. Last night alot of fans where making fun of the young bucks whe they came out with the straps. The chants of toys r us were being chanted since there falling apart. This bugs me considering how popular PWG is. Even other smaller promotions use Wwe replicas for there tittle belts. I do like the fact that PWG has there own logo belt, but come on people get those things fixed. I have emailed them about fixing them, I know how to fix them since I own the real jmar/ Reggie parks belts. I've been a avid belts collector for the last 10 yrs so I knOw exactly what need to be done to fix the backing. I hope someone from pwg reads this, I can fix those tag belt for you at reseda in about 1-2hrs for FREE!!!!. I hope it gets done....
bat4life

Re: PLEASE FIX THE PWG TAG TITTLES

Postby So Cal Punk » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:32 pm

seriously! especially since at most times the tag belts are more prestiges then the singles belt.
So Cal Punk

Postby fatallylost » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:14 pm

But, wouldn't that cost money, and mean an extra day of thinking about the joint for that to happen?
fatallylost

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Can't they just rip off the backing? its about to come off anyway
eastbay510

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum