The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence on September 10!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence on September 10!

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 am

ozmania wrote:Some of you guys are crazy! Or just jaded. I don't know how PWG can have the best live audience and the worst message board posters. Last nights show was awesome! Every single match was really good and the crowd was hot all night. Even PWG's Twitter and Facebook said that it was their "sleeper show of the year," so obviously the company was happy with it.

So becuase I didnt like the show, im now crazy or jaded??
If you don't like my opinion, that's one thing but dont start calling me or (us) crazy.

Imma say again for you... I THOUGHT THE SHOW SUCKED.

That doesnt mean i hate pwg nor am i going to stop coming to the shows. All i said was I didnt like it.
For all you hardcore fans, believe it or not.. but not everyone is going to like every show. I have been spoiled the last 2 yrs with awesome f'kn shows from PWG, so I dont expect them to go all out every single time. Im still gonna be at the nxt show and the nxt one, and the one aftr that. So again, the show for ME was not good. If you dont like that, fine.. but let's stop with the name calling :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:43 am

ozmania wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:
ozmania wrote:I'm just really happy that this messageboard doesn't represent the majority of the PWG fanbase.

What does represent the majority of PWG fans? Have you personally talked to each fan at the show to find out their opinions?

Just being at a live show, it's easy to see that the majority of the fans don't think the way some of the few on this board do. Again, PWG seems really happy with this show based on their twitter and Facebook posts. Do you think the company would be boasting so much about a show that they thought their fans thought or would think was mediocre? The company knows it's fans better than any if us do or else they wouldn't be in their 9th year of getting it right.

Dude, if i owned a company.. I would be saying that every f'kn show we do is f'kn amazing!!
You really thing PWG would 'knock' on themselves??

And don't give me that "majority rules" bull-sh*t.... Some peeps liked it others dont, Just accept it :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Majority of the fans were yelling "STFU" to the fans that tried to distract the show. Those fans clearly violated the code of conduct that is posted on this very message board. It almost ruined my night. Excalibur please make the announcement before the next show for people not to do what these guys did.

Thanks
krayzie Bone

Postby PWGTickets » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Just need to chime in on a couple of things. As I think this is getting out of hand on here.

Do you see us hyping our shows often? I don't think so. We're not that company.

The two fans in the main event ruined the vibe for the main event only. They should have been talked to. However, we thought this was one of our better crowds this year until the main event. Seemed like most people were having a great time. I think when you guys see this show on DVD you will have some different thoughts on it.

As far as our thoughts on this show. We were very happy with it. The truth is there were five very good matches on a seven match show. That's a high quality show if you ask me. We apologize if that wasn't good enough for you. We will try harder for perfection.
PWGTickets

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:01 pm

all this doesn't change the fact that PWG is still the best damn wrestling promotion around by far! looking forward to steen wolf
So Cal Punk

Postby Gianto_Talbot » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:57 pm

While i wasn't blown away with the last 2 shows, i still feel that A PWG show that wasn't as good as other PWG shows, is still a pretty damn good show and well worth the price of admission. I actually like this show more the BOlA. I didn't think it was bad at all. I liked it. But I went to this show with no expectations. I went to BOLA expecting to see multiple "match of the year" candidates and didn't see anything really special. But I'm definitely looking forward to the next one. I'm definitely a fan of PWG. But I do not love PWG like a mother who thinks her kids can do no wrong. It's ok to call a spade a spade. And I mean that with no racist undertones.
Gianto_Talbot

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:17 pm

PWGTickets wrote:Just need to chime in on a couple of things. As I think this is getting out of hand on here.

Do you see us hyping our shows often? I don't think so. We're not that company.

The two fans in the main event ruined the vibe for the main event only. They should have been talked to. However, we thought this was one of our better crowds this year until the main event. Seemed like most people were having a great time. I think when you guys see this show on DVD you will have some different thoughts on it.

As far as our thoughts on this show. We were very happy with it. The truth is there were five very good matches on a seven match show. That's a high quality show if you ask me. We apologize if that wasn't good enough for you. We will try harder for perfection.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say 95% of the people apreciated the show and the fact that you guys brought in some new talent. It was great seeing SSB in person and TJ back in PWG, literly the only thing I had a problem with was those fans (which was not your fault at all), besides that It was just another good show from a great company.
eastbay510

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Here is the two cents that are going hit off as quarters.....

The show I thought was great. However the Grizzly Redwood look a like and the other row of assholes did more than ruin a few matches. We kept telling them to shut the fuck up. And I'll be honest, I'm a regular and people know when I go I go to have fun and explode with some of the fun factor but they ruined it. Steen saw it, they were morons.

They even killed my high. And those of you who know me, you do that, and you're fucked. They were lucky I didn't kick the shit out of them. They actually pissed off the whole side we were on. I think there needs to be something done for assholes like that. They even got in the middle of the matches ruining some of the spots. We all saw it on our side. If I'm going to continue to spend hundreds a month, and yes I do since I buy everything from dvds, shirts and tickets. I'd at least like to enjoy the show with a once in a while asshole. But the group, pushed the limit. This is why I said the kliq was missing that night.

As for the show it was good, a few hits and some misses. I enjoyed the Super Smash Bros. vs RockNES match. It was fun, I hope SSB come back. They were great to talk to as well.

The Generico match was fun as usual. I loved it. And the Bucks Dynasty match would have been great had it not been for the fucktards who kept fucking shit up. Next time I'm superkicking those fools. That could have been MOTN honestly.

And of Course the STEEN vs RICHARDS match was brought down. I love steen and richards. They kick ass and work hard. But when the outside fucks kept trying to get DVD time with stupid remarks that had nothing to do with event? Then that just ruins things. I was hoping STEEN would have killed them. Because I sure was about too.

All in all this show was a 3.5 out of 5. Not bad but the goons from NorCal killed it a lot. SteenWolf will be a lot better though.

Nuff Said.....

By the way this wasn't the worst show, there have been worse. But this one ranks up with the Juggalo morons at WR2.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:46 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:By the way this wasn't the worst show, there have been worse. But this one ranks up with the Juggalo morons at WR2.

Tremendous post but this took the cake. :lol:
Garden State Saint

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:13 pm

eastbay510 wrote:This was the worst PWG crowd by far that I've ever seen. its one thing to chant a wrestlers name, slow clap, and chant "this is awesome", but what happened last night was ridiculus. The whole night this group of people decided it would be a good idea to chant all kind of disrespectful stuff all night, trying to get themselves over and take the attention off the ring, which they were sucessful at doing. they sang the canadian anthem to Steen, then chanted "we want Hero" at him, which got Steen to start a "theirs the front door" chant. He was legit pissed off at them, and so was everyone else as we chanted "shut the fuck up" and "kick them out". I know we love to pound on the ring apron but when the young bucks are trying to run into the ring and can't get in it may be a good idea to get out of the way. and lastly I don't think the wrestlers appreciate being slapped on the ass as they enter the ring.

On a positive note it was a pretty solid show, The Super Smash Bros. looked awesome and I personally would love to see them back, as well as TJP. I don't remember much about the main event because I was angry and couldn't concentrate, but I heard other people saying it was the match of the night, Im sure it will come out good on DVD.

Who got smacked on the ass and who did the smacking?
Souf Centrol

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:This was the worst PWG crowd by far that I've ever seen. its one thing to chant a wrestlers name, slow clap, and chant "this is awesome", but what happened last night was ridiculus. The whole night this group of people decided it would be a good idea to chant all kind of disrespectful stuff all night, trying to get themselves over and take the attention off the ring, which they were sucessful at doing. they sang the canadian anthem to Steen, then chanted "we want Hero" at him, which got Steen to start a "theirs the front door" chant. He was legit pissed off at them, and so was everyone else as we chanted "shut the fuck up" and "kick them out". I know we love to pound on the ring apron but when the young bucks are trying to run into the ring and can't get in it may be a good idea to get out of the way. and lastly I don't think the wrestlers appreciate being slapped on the ass as they enter the ring.

On a positive note it was a pretty solid show, The Super Smash Bros. looked awesome and I personally would love to see them back, as well as TJP. I don't remember much about the main event because I was angry and couldn't concentrate, but I heard other people saying it was the match of the night, Im sure it will come out good on DVD.

Who got smacked on the ass and who did the smacking?

Grizzly Redwood smacked Joey ryan as he was entering the ring
eastbay510

Postby SlayJ » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Well it kinda sucks to see the negatives of the evening getting all this run here when there were so many positives to the show. If those troll fans are on this board they are probably high fiving each other from all the attention they're getting. I'd rather talk about the Super Smash Brother's debut and the return of TJP. The SSB were tremendous and I hope they're able to come back enough to eventually work their way in to a Tag Title match. If the Bucks can hold the straps for awhile longer, I'd love to see them and the Bros. go at it.

As for TJP, I liked his match with Eddie a lot. The guy is one of the most fluid performers from an athletic standpoint that you'll find anywhere. Yet he's been stuck pretty low in the mid-card for so long. I'm curious what the rest of you think of the guy. Can he break out as a singles wrestler? Or would a tag team run with a charismatic partner be his best option? Perhaps parading around as a mountain cat?

Finally I'd like to propose a name swap between "The Perils of Rock N' Roll Decadence" and "Steen Wolf". I'm not sure if anybody has brought up the obvious, but shouldn't the show featuring Steen -vs Richards hold the title of "Steen Wolf"? Hell, they changed "Winning". Why not this one? Food for thought. Maybe the PWG brass could call the upcoming show "The Perils of Rock N' Roll Decadence - The Sequel" or something meaningless. I dunno. I'm just riffing.
SlayJ

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:33 am

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:Here is the two cents that are going hit off as quarters.....

The show I thought was great. However the Grizzly Redwood look a like and the other row of assholes did more than ruin a few matches. We kept telling them to shut the fuck up. And I'll be honest, I'm a regular and people know when I go I go to have fun and explode with some of the fun factor but they ruined it. Steen saw it, they were morons.

They even killed my high. And those of you who know me, you do that, and you're fucked. They were lucky I didn't kick the shit out of them. They actually pissed off the whole side we were on. I think there needs to be something done for assholes like that. They even got in the middle of the matches ruining some of the spots. We all saw it on our side. If I'm going to continue to spend hundreds a month, and yes I do since I buy everything from dvds, shirts and tickets. I'd at least like to enjoy the show with a once in a while asshole. But the group, pushed the limit. This is why I said the kliq was missing that night.

As for the show it was good, a few hits and some misses. I enjoyed the Super Smash Bros. vs RockNES match. It was fun, I hope SSB come back. They were great to talk to as well.

The Generico match was fun as usual. I loved it. And the Bucks Dynasty match would have been great had it not been for the fucktards who kept fucking shit up. Next time I'm superkicking those fools. That could have been MOTN honestly.

And of Course the STEEN vs RICHARDS match was brought down. I love steen and richards. They kick ass and work hard. But when the outside fucks kept trying to get DVD time with stupid remarks that had nothing to do with event? Then that just ruins things. I was hoping STEEN would have killed them. Because I sure was about too.

All in all this show was a 3.5 out of 5. Not bad but the goons from NorCal killed it a lot. SteenWolf will be a lot better though.

Nuff Said.....

By the way this wasn't the worst show, there have been worse. But this one ranks up with the Juggalo morons at WR2.

Couldn't agree more. I feel exactly the same way. These assholes have to go. When I stood in line, they actually stood not too far from me and I heard them talk how they were gonna put themselves over during the show. They actually planned that shit. Ban the mother fuckaz. lol
krayzie Bone

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:53 am

krayzie Bone wrote:
DjEn3rgy21 wrote:Here is the two cents that are going hit off as quarters.....

Nuff Said.....

Couldn't agree more. I feel exactly the same way. These assholes have to go. When I stood in line, they actually stood not too far from me and I heard them talk how they were gonna put themselves over during the show. They actually planned that shit. Ban the mother fuckaz. lol

To add to that...
I ran into a few of those loud-mouths' while in the restroom and I over heard them talking about how they were excited that some of the crowd was getting a lil' pissed. From what I take, they wanted 'heat' and now they got it. I agree with banning.

With that said...
Im still going to stick to my original opinion about the show. Outside of that, as i mentioned before... it was cool to see SSB debut and nice to see TJ back. NOW, ON TO THE NEXT SHOW!!! Let's go STEEN!!!! :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:31 pm

If they want heat I definitely don't mind setting them on fire and roasting Marshmallows with Steen. We'd both enjoy it and wouldn't bother pissing on them to put them out.

And yes on with the Next show, I'm glad I bought my ticket the next day. Especially knowing it was going to sell out fast.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:How did Edwards beat Perkins?
Garden State Saint

Postby PWG_Silverback » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:
Garden State Saint wrote:How did Edwards beat Perkins?

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/re ... w0126.html

Results page is typically updated the morning after a show takes place.
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby So Cal Punk » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:15 pm

elaborating more on my opinions of this show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL0Dwy5yzsE
So Cal Punk

Postby Meltman » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:05 am

So Cal Punk wrote:elaborating more on my opinions of this show

This dumb fuck has been to 4 shows and typed "worst show I've been to" a dozen times on here. 4 shows.

You're a complete dolt.
Meltman

Postby So Cal Punk » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 am

Meltman wrote:
So Cal Punk wrote:elaborating more on my opinions of this show

This dumb fuck has been to 4 shows and typed "worst show I've been to" a dozen times on here. 4 shows.

You're a complete dolt.

apperently you don't get what i'm saying. i know, i've only been to four shows (i've been watching PWG for years, just only been to 4 live). i only use "worst" for lack of a better word. i did enjoy this show. just not as much as i've enjoyed the other shows. i completly support people that really like this show, awesome for them.
So Cal Punk

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum