Kevin Steen is Awesome!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Kevin Steen is Awesome!

Postby PWGLove » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:14 am

I have only been going to shows for two years now(really wish I had found PWG sooner), but Steen has been fucking awesome the last year(not that he wasnt before). He has had great matches every show and in the last four month sometimes more than 1 great match per show. I love him being the Champion and think he represents well. Thats all just wanted to do a little Steen ball washing. I wish he would bring merchandise to the show sthats my only complaint. I wasnt at the last show for the first time in two years but Im guessing his match didnt disappoint. Looking forward to this ladder match in October.
PWGLove

Re: Kevin Steen is Awesome!

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:14 am

You'll be at the Ladder match show then!!! Brilliant! Steen is Gold!!! This is he's great!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Re: Kevin Steen is Awesome!

Postby awesome zombie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 pm

hey know this thread is a couple weeks old but I just had a kevin steen comment...I've only been into indy wrestling for about 10 months now, and so far i've only seen 2011 ROH(and one DGUSA show that I attended in Indianapolis)...So i've never seen Kevin Steen wrestle but just based on his ROH stuff(run ins no matches yet) and a couple highlight videos i've seen i'd say he is already one of my favorites..I can't wait for him to redebut in ROH and also to pick up my first PWG dvds so that I can actually see some of his matches, as well as see his matches on some older ROH dvds i've picked up once i'm caught up...Kinda shows how good he really is if he can make a fan out of me and i've never even seen an entire match yet.
awesome zombie

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum