PWG MVs & YouTube

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG MVs & YouTube

Postby I Am Hollywood » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:34 pm

I was just curious if anyone here could answer for me what PWG's policy is with YouTube. I uploaded an MV of Ricochet vs. Claudio from BOLA 2010 a few months back and had it taken down by PWG due to copyright infringement, yet I have seen plenty of places on YouTube with blatant titles of "PWG MV" and they do not get taken down. Is it just that full matches being put in MVs are not allowed? I don't quite understand it. Thanks in advance.
I Am Hollywood

Re: PWG MVs & YouTube

Postby jdrouskirsh » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:30 am

I Am Hollywood wrote:I was just curious if anyone here could answer for me what PWG's policy is with YouTube. I uploaded an MV of Ricochet vs. Claudio from BOLA 2010 a few months back and had it taken down by PWG due to copyright infringement, yet I have seen plenty of places on YouTube with blatant titles of "PWG MV" and they do not get taken down. Is it just that full matches being put in MVs are not allowed? I don't quite understand it. Thanks in advance.

I believe it's full matches, finishes, extended parts that get videos deleted...i think if it's just snippets of matches and promos, then it's alright
jdrouskirsh

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum