Most Anticipated/Dangerous Match

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Most Anticipated/Dangerous Match

Postby The Franchise13 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Ever since Steen has been back, everybody has been looking forward to a match against Generico. They has a tag team match at All Stars which so far being talked as one of the matches of the year, and you could feel the hatred in the air on BOLA.

With their match coming up on Saturday, has there been a more anticipated match than Steen vs Generico? And then they bring a ladder into the equation... making the match No Holds Barred (Guerrilla Warfare). Has there ever been such a dangerous match like this in Reseda? Im going to be front row, and I know its going to be crazy!
The Franchise13

Re: Most Anticipated/Dangerous Match

Postby Garden State Saint » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:34 pm

From a standpoint of "I have to see this as soon as possible", in terms of brutality, nothing beats Necro vs. Super Dragon.
Garden State Saint

Re: Most Anticipated/Dangerous Match

Postby ad.breed » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 am

Steen vs Super Dragon Guerrilla Warfare match still get's me. The photo on the back of the sell-out dvd where Steen's got his hands cuffed behind his back about to take the chair shot scares the shit out of me! My pussy brother wouldn't even watch it till I told him Steen lost. (He was a huge Briscoe mark in 2007 and hated Steen and Generico. Still does actually, he holds a grudge longer than Vince.)
ad.breed

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum