Which title will change hands first?

PWG Heavyweight Title
73%
PWG Tag Team Titles
27%

Total votes : 11

Title change

Postby bill1985 » Mon May 08, 2006 2:17 pm

Pretty much, I want to know which title you think will change hands first.
bill1985

Postby Ocire » Mon May 08, 2006 5:28 pm

I honestly have no idea as I haven't been watching PWG very long. But to take a guess, I'll say the tag titles. With Davey Richards off on injury, maybe they'll wait for him to get a little better and lose the titles. That way he can take more time off if it's that serious but keep the tag titles in action. Again, I have no idea and I'm just throwing out a thought that came to mind.
Ocire

Postby Rish To The Rosh » Mon May 08, 2006 5:40 pm

I'd say the World Title. They seem to be building up Joey's loss from recent show reports (Or maybe that's just a silly misinterpretation by me) and it looks like B-Boy may be the special choice here. I honestly don't think B-Boy would be an appropriate choice as a successor to Joey, so I hope it doesn't go down like that. Joey seems to have gone through pretty much everyone he can, and it's been a good run.

I just can't see anyone on the roster beating Dragon & Davey anytime soon. Obviously they're going to have a big blow off feud once they lose the titles, and I think they can get some more out of this reign. Plus, there really isn't any team who's really committed to PWG on the roster who would be believable in beating them. And I think a loss of their stature should be built up for a couple of shows to make it meaningful and easier to start a feud with.
Rish To The Rosh

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum