The Dark Knight Rises 2nd Trailer

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

The Dark Knight Rises 2nd Trailer

Postby CheMateo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:47 am

Very exciting!

Where is Bruce when he is sporting that beard? It looks like some sort of prison or underground dwelling.

Who was that walking with a cane near the beginning going toward that covered food, Alfred or Bruce?

What is going on, in what I assume is Wayne Manor? It seems so chaotic. Who are those people running amok?

What is Joseph Gordon Levitt running from?

When Bane tells Bruce that he has permission to die after Gotham is in ashes, is that a
Spoiler: show
broken Bruce Wayne we see?

Man, that siege on the steps of Gotham City Hall looks intense! Bane & Batman getting ready to throw down amidst the snow and chaos looks like bliss. And Bane's tumbler blasting the building reminds me of when the Colombian Army was storming their Supreme Court to rescue the hostages from the Cartel. In other words, spectacular destruction & pandemonium.

I was able to understand Bane clearly and I like his voice. I have started hearing complaints thought that in the prologue people found it difficult to make out what Bane was saying. Does anyone have any issues understanding Bane?

This trailer has gotten me even more pumped and just makes me realize what a fun year 2012 is going to be at the theaters.
CheMateo

Re: The Dark Knight Rises 2nd Trailer

Postby El Asian » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 pm

yeah, I had no problem with Bane's voice, regardless of his voice, it'll still be better than Bane from Batman and Robin at least

but yeah, summer next year will be great for movies with this and Avengers coming out
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:33 am

I've actually never had the IMAX experience. That might change with this flick.
Garden State Saint

Postby CheMateo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:11 pm

El Asian wrote:yeah, I had no problem with Bane's voice, regardless of his voice, it'll still be better than Bane from Batman and Robin at least

but yeah, summer next year will be great for movies with this and Avengers coming out

Man, I actually forgot about that horrid misrepresentation of Bane. I keep thinking about the ridiculous ice puns Arnold spouted.

Avengers should be fun. It will be neat seeing all those heavyweights together for the first time at the cinema. However, I am looking forward to Iron Man 3 just a bit more than the Avengers. I was disappointed with the second installment of Iron Man. Downey Jr. got Shane Black on board to direct and co-write the script. IM III should be top notch.

Then there is also the new Spider Man movie in July. While I was not too keen on another origin story so soon, I am sure this will be better than the atrocious third Raimi Spider Man movie.
CheMateo

Postby CheMateo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:I've actually never had the IMAX experience. That might change with this flick.

You should. The Dark Knight Rises would be an excellent starting point. I finally took the plunge and got a taste of IMAX. I snuck in to see M:I IV Ghost Protocol (I am not going to give my honk to that daffy bastard Cruise!) in the IMAX experience. It was awesome. The clarity was surprising and the sound was booming! I look forward to seeing The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX.

Just for fun. You can also view a side by side comparison.
CheMateo

Postby El Asian » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:06 pm

was The Dark Knight Rises filmed for IMAX like The Dark Knight? Because that was one had me interested in seeing The Dark Knight on IMAX was because they actually used IMAX cameras for key action scenes
El Asian

Postby CheMateo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Nolan is a big believer in IMAX and has filmed a greater portion of the film with IMAX cameras than The Dark Knight. I will definitely spring the extra coin to check out The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX. It will be worth it.
CheMateo

Return to General Discussion