Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's World's Finest on March 17!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's World's Finest on March 17!

Postby Meltman » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:08 am

So Cal Punk wrote:Hey, are we just gonna forget about the tension between Generico & Ricochet starting last year? Cuz I'd really like to see a follow up, even if it's just one match.

Every time I see Ricochet booked I'm annoyed that it's not vs. Generico. Seriously, they haven't interacted in over 6 months.

Eventually when they do have a rematch for the PWG Title, it will be amazing.
Meltman

Postby SlayJ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:19 am

Meltman wrote:
So Cal Punk wrote:Hey, are we just gonna forget about the tension between Generico & Ricochet starting last year? Cuz I'd really like to see a follow up, even if it's just one match.

Every time I see Ricochet booked I'm annoyed that it's not vs. Generico. Seriously, they haven't interacted in over 6 months.

Eventually when they do have a rematch for the PWG Title, it will be amazing.

I brought this up with both Generico and Ricochet at WrestleReunion and asked them is a rematch is in the works. Neither guy claimed to know what the plan is for the fued. But they both seemed interested in working each other again. So hopefully it happens sooner than later.
SlayJ

Postby El Asian » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:26 pm

just announced on twitter, Davey Richards won't make it, Alex Koslov will now take Richards's place against Kyle O'Reilly
El Asian

Postby RobGrayson » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Davey Richards flakes out on a promotion once again, anyone surprised by this?
RobGrayson

Postby Facetious » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Disappointed by Richards not making it, but nice to see Kozlov coming back.

I guess Japan came calling again. :roll:
Facetious

Postby Meltman » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:41 am

Yeah, not too big on this change-up.

Wish they'd switched some stuff around. Mack/O'Reilly and Koslov/Strong would be better matches, IMO.
Meltman

Postby Meltman » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:21 am

Even Koslov/Mack and O'Reilly/Strong sound better. I don't think O'Reilly will have the crowd support to make up for Koslov's return.
Meltman

Postby Meltman » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 am

...And with Davey gone I hope they at least announce 1 of the other low-card matches. B-Boy vs. Avalon I'd love to see.
Meltman

Postby So Cal Punk » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 pm

El Asian wrote:just announced on twitter, Davey Richards won't make it, Alex Koslov will now take Richards's place against Kyle O'Reilly

You know what. I actually like this match better than o'reilly/davey.
So Cal Punk

Postby eastbay510 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:05 pm

So Cal Punk wrote:
El Asian wrote:just announced on twitter, Davey Richards won't make it, Alex Koslov will now take Richards's place against Kyle O'Reilly

I dont, it should still be really good but I was really looking foward to Davey/Kyle... hopefully we will see it down the line.
eastbay510

Postby So Cal Punk » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:34 am

eastbay510 wrote:
So Cal Punk wrote:

I dont, it should still be really good but I was really looking foward to Davey/Kyle... hopefully we will see it down the line.

yes it would be great to have o'reilly vs davey in PWG, but give it some more time. they just went at it in roh. I don't really like when one promotion books something that just happened in another promotion. except PWG doing steen vs generico, because they did it better here than in roh (not that it was bad in roh, it was awesome there too). plus, we get to see alex koslov back :mrgreen:
So Cal Punk

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Has anybody receved there tickets yet ? I ordered mine a few weeks back and was just curious .
ShadowMaster

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:18 am

ShadowMaster wrote:Has anybody receved there tickets yet ? I ordered mine a few weeks back and was just curious .

By recieving there tickets do you mean like in the mail? If you do Im assuming this is your first show, the way it works is you wait in line and once you get in the door there is a guy with a list with everyones name, just tell him your name and you will be given a ticket and your name will be crossed off.
eastbay510

Postby ShadowMaster » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Thanks for the response it's my 3rd PWG show in Reseda and overall my 6th PWH show . Last event in Reseda was for Fear and me and my buddy ( a first timer ) which he still says changed he's life we waited 3 hours in the cold to finally get in and lucky enough to find seats to sit down . I have never ordered my tickets before so I was curious how it works . Thanks again for the response .
ShadowMaster

Postby El Asian » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:30 pm

something I've been wondering but has it been stated anywhere that the 4way will be either title or non-title?
El Asian

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:26 am

I am a little late to the party, but I will finally be getting my tickets today.
I cannot wait for next week, I got a new job so Ive been working my ass off the last 2months.
Watching the 4Way Tag-Team with a cold beer in my hand is going to be "Paradise" :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby So Cal Punk » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:00 pm

THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *this needs more exclamation points* :!:
So Cal Punk

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 am

So Cal Punk wrote:THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *this needs more exclamation points* :!:

Hope this helps...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eastbay510

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm

I'm hoping for more then 6 matches. Two more solid matches would be great.
krayzie Bone

Postby jdrouskirsh » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:43 am

krayzie Bone wrote:I'm hoping for more then 6 matches. Two more solid matches would be great.

they'll probably have the usual 6-8 man opening tag with the local guys and that'll be it...
jdrouskirsh

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum