Am I the only one...

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Am I the only one...

Postby The Franchise13 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:52 pm

That feels that DDT4 is completely overshadowing World's Finest? I always get excited when a PWG Show is just around the corner, but I cant stop thinking about how amazing DDT4 is going to be. DDT4 is going to be so good, for a second, I completely forgot the card for World's Finest (and its an extremely good card). Am I the only one? Does anybody feel that DDT4 stole the "hype" from World's Finest?

9 more days till World's Finest!!! Im going to get f*cked up before the show to make sure i get my blood pumping. :lol:
The Franchise13

Re: Am I the only one...

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 am

DDT4 has the edge in hype I suppose when it comes to speculation of who will face who and obviously who will win it all. Discussion for World's Finest should pick up next week.
Garden State Saint

Postby talley_1986 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 pm

I imagine this has more to do with DDT4 having more updates lately than World's Finest. Minus the Davey/Koslov substitution, World's Finest hasn't had an update in a month. Which is why I prefer when PWG solely announces matches compared to announcing the full card at one time. It allows talk to go on for the entire build-up.
talley_1986

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Generico vs. Edwards should be a sweet match that I think is kinda forgotten about.
Garden State Saint

Postby ShadowMaster » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:20 am

It's St. Patty's day that night , gonna try to arrive at the hall around 6 to maybe go grab some beers with fellow PWG fans or even just hang out with everyone . Do they allow drinking in the parking lot ?
ShadowMaster

Postby rohgenextfan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Considering it will be Saint Patrick's day on Saturday, I think someone should make something clear:

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!
rohgenextfan

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Doesn't Reseda sell pitchers? Just do your drinking there. :lol:
Garden State Saint

Postby jdrouskirsh » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:20 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:It's St. Patty's day that night , gonna try to arrive at the hall around 6 to maybe go grab some beers with fellow PWG fans or even just hang out with everyone . Do they allow drinking in the parking lot ?

NO... Legion Larry has thrown a bitchfit multiple times at recent shows and has even gone so far as to threaten to ban PWG shows there if people keep pregaming it in the parking lot
jdrouskirsh

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:46 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:It's St. Patty's day that night , gonna try to arrive at the hall around 6 to maybe go grab some beers with fellow PWG fans or even just hang out with everyone . Do they allow drinking in the parking lot ?

It's not allowed in the parking lot.
Just park on the street. I just 'post-up' in my car and get buzzed with a few 'cold ones' and a fatty.
As long as the cops arent around and you keep to yourself, you'll be fine :wink:
The_Sharpshooter

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum