Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's World's Finest on March 17!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's World's Finest on March 17!

Postby CMPG » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:29 am

Weather reports are calling for rain on Saturday in Reseda. I usually get there hours before but have very little interest in being all wet. Does anyone know how the Legion/PWG handles lining up outside before the show on rainy days?
CMPG

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:19 am

CMPG wrote:Weather reports are calling for rain on Saturday in Reseda. I usually get there hours before but have very little interest in being all wet. Does anyone know how the Legion/PWG handles lining up outside before the show on rainy days?

They handle it same way as on sunny days. Yes Excalibur will not be passing out umbrellas. LOL
krayzie Bone

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:13 pm

CMPG wrote:Weather reports are calling for rain on Saturday in Reseda. I usually get there hours before but have very little interest in being all wet. Does anyone know how the Legion/PWG handles lining up outside before the show on rainy days?

they handle it by not doing shit! :twisted:
So Cal Punk

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:21 pm

So Cal Punk wrote:

I mean what are they suppose to do? Its your call to get there early, its not like they are forcing the fans to stand in line hours before the show. Legion Larry probably thinks rain is good for you, builds character lol
krayzie Bone

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:
So Cal Punk wrote:

I mean what are they suppose to do? Its your call to get there early, its not like they are forcing the fans to stand in line hours before the show. Legion Larry probably thinks rain is good for you, builds character lol

lol exactly
So Cal Punk

Postby do0shebag55 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 am

Long time fan, 1st time poster.

Anyway, I have 3 flakes (um I mean friends, yeah) that I purchased Front Row Tickets for that aren't coming. Anyone that is interested in purchasing these Front Row ticket(s), send me a PM.

D
do0shebag55

Postby PWG_Silverback » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:01 pm

We regret to report that due to an injury during training, Super Dragon will be unable to compete on Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's World's Finest event this Saturday. The severity of the injury is unknown at this point, however we will update you when more information becomes available.

As for World's Finest, we realize there is an extremely high level of quality our loyal fans have come to expect from our events, and we are working hard to meet or exceed that level of quality, even on such short notice. We would like to thank you in advance for your support and understanding.
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Hope he recovers soon. Still looking forward to the show.
abouttreefitty350

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Willie Mack vs. Ricochet and Hero vs Claudio II were good matches, Ricochet/Gererico vs. Steen/Tozawa was an amazing match... The point is those were all matches that were added last minuite. I have confidence that they will put together something great, I just hope they dont announce it and keep us guessing until the show starts.
eastbay510

Postby the.devil.himself » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 am

tozawa to the rescue..
the.devil.himself

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:17 am

With Superdragon out of action there is really no point to still have a four way tag team main event. I think it should be Super Smash Bros. vs Rockness Monsters and Kevin Steen and a mystery partner (hopefully Sami Callahan) vs the Young Bucks.
krayzie Bone

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:29 am

Sux to hear about Super Dragon. Hope its not too serious.
Wonder what the new plans will be.. perhaps, "Card Subject to Change 4"?...
The_Sharpshooter

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:24 am

The_Sharpshooter wrote:Sux to hear about Super Dragon. Hope its not too serious.
Wonder what the new plans will be.. perhaps, "Card Subject to Change 4"?...

Exactly what I was thinking, I really cant see the tag match happening without the champs in it.
eastbay510

Postby So Cal Punk » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 am

I could still see the tag match happening. A 3-way would still be awesome & I could believe Steen holding his own by himself, esecially in a 4-way match (although a surprise parnter would be nice. Prays for Tozawa).
So Cal Punk

Postby So Cal Punk » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 am

But I'm sure whatever PWG does it will be awesome. It always is.
So Cal Punk

Postby El Asian » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Michael Elgin seems to hint he'll be showing up this weekend, I like Elgin and all, probably one of the newer talents ROH has right now that but I don't know if bringing Elgin without advertising him would be odd to PWG fans that probably don't follow ROH at all, still whatever PWG does, it should be great and as for changing the name into Card Subject to Change 4, I'm kinda on the fence with that one because I like the name World's Finest for a PWG show
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:25 pm

El Asian wrote:Michael Elgin seems to hint he'll be showing up this weekend, I like Elgin and all, probably one of the newer talents ROH has right now that but I don't know if bringing Elgin without advertising him would be odd to PWG fans that probably don't follow ROH at all, still whatever PWG does, it should be great and as for changing the name into Card Subject to Change 4, I'm kinda on the fence with that one because I like the name World's Finest for a PWG show

I love Elgin!!! If he does come in I would love to see him vs Kadillak, Elgin works amazingly well with smaller guys.
eastbay510

Postby So Cal Punk » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:34 pm

El Asian wrote:Michael Elgin seems to hint he'll be showing up this weekend, I like Elgin and all, probably one of the newer talents ROH has right now that but I don't know if bringing Elgin without advertising him would be odd to PWG fans that probably don't follow ROH at all, still whatever PWG does, it should be great and as for changing the name into Card Subject to Change 4, I'm kinda on the fence with that one because I like the name World's Finest for a PWG show

Michael Elgin, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
So Cal Punk

Postby ajday » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:42 am

Honestly, he'll have the same appeal Kenny King had when he first showed up -- some people cheered, some people didn't know what to expect, and some people didn't like him. It doesn't matter if their from ROH, or Chikara, or any other promotion, the PWG fans will more than likely have a mixed reaction for the people that they don't know or have seen before. I personally think that Elgin has the potential to be a badass in the PWG ring of things, and others will tell you otherwise. Just like how I could say that Kenny King has had decent matches and showed potential to being something special for PWG, there are probably seven or eight guys on this forum alone that could beg to differ. Anyway we look at this, not every one will be happy or attracted to every one on the card. And hey, some person once told me "You can please all the customers, but it doesn't mean you won't get your pay at the end of the night." I think a stripper told me that...

ANYWAY -- I'm still stoked to read my twitter feed as I am sippin' back some green beer tonight. I hope every one down in Cali has the ability to enjoy the show, and I hope no one is left disappointed. Appreciate what this company does for you, people, and you'll have a fun time.
ajday

Postby Colt Banana » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:28 am

Elgin would make a cool replacement, him and Steen would be such a BEAST of a team! Imagine what those two could do to the monsters or the bucks!
Colt Banana

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum