Random Question - Super Dragon Evolution DVDs

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Random Question - Super Dragon Evolution DVDs

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:55 pm

This has actually been in the back of my mind for a while, so I thought, 'who better to answer it than the fine folks on the PWG message boards?' For the sake of a backstory, I watched several Super Dragon Evolution DVDs with a friend, though for some reason never had the time to finish any of them. And something really amazing about them, disregarding matches, were their amazing production values, in my case especially involving the soundtrack. Does anyone know any of the songs/sampled music that were on the DVDs? I've tried identifying them, but have so far gotten inconclusive results.

tl;dr The Super Dragon Evolution soundtracks are awesome and I wanna know the songs.
Super Dragon Mark

Re: Random Question - Super Dragon Evolution DVDs

Postby TigerDriver98 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Great DVDs for sure. It's been a while since I've watched either one, but I remember the songs used (for the music video intros at least) were these:

I know there were other songs used inbetween matches and stuff, but I'm drawing a blank on those.
TigerDriver98

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:26 pm

TigerDriver98 wrote:Great DVDs for sure. It's been a while since I've watched either one, but I remember the songs used (for the music video intros at least) were these:

I know there were other songs used inbetween matches and stuff, but I'm drawing a blank on those.

Thanks. I remember some of the intros were from D-Styles (Diabolikal; Won't You Be My Neighbor) and other stuff was from DJ Mutante. Thing is, if I had something to work from, I could prolly figure 'em out, even though the intros are only 10 second bits, but the DVDs are pretty much gone, or few and far between.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Super Dragon Mark wrote:
TigerDriver98 wrote:Great DVDs for sure. It's been a while since I've watched either one, but I remember the songs used (for the music video intros at least) were these:

Thanks. I remember some of the intros were from D-Styles (Diabolikal; Won't You Be My Neighbor) Thing is, if I had something to work from, I could prolly figure 'em out, even though the intros are only 10 second bits, but the DVDs are pretty much gone, or few and far between.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby rohgenextfan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Super Dragon Mark wrote:This has actually been in the back of my mind for a while, so I thought, 'who better to answer it than the fine folks on the PWG message boards?' For the sake of a backstory, I watched several Super Dragon Evolution DVDs with a friend, though for some reason never had the time to finish any of them. And something really amazing about them, disregarding matches, were their amazing production values, in my case especially involving the soundtrack. Does anyone know any of the songs/sampled music that were on the DVDs? I've tried identifying them, but have so far gotten inconclusive results.

tl;dr The Super Dragon Evolution soundtracks are awesome and I wanna know the songs.

tl;dr?
rohgenextfan

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 pm

rohgenextfan wrote:
Super Dragon Mark wrote:This has actually been in the back of my mind for a while, so I thought, 'who better to answer it than the fine folks on the PWG message boards?' For the sake of a backstory, I watched several Super Dragon Evolution DVDs with a friend, though for some reason never had the time to finish any of them. And something really amazing about them, disregarding matches, were their amazing production values, in my case especially involving the soundtrack. Does anyone know any of the songs/sampled music that were on the DVDs? I've tried identifying them, but have so far gotten inconclusive results.

tl;dr?

"too long; didn't read" - just a short, condensed version of events.
Super Dragon Mark

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum