"The Phenomenon" Felix Pavolotsky

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Postby crazyfelix » Tue May 16, 2006 11:15 am

ha ha ha lmao yeah i admit it, its funny as hell, especially that spin, lmao thats the last time i drink red bull, its true what they say it'll get you F-ed up lol.

Currently I'm working on a flash animation bout my life, should be funny, maybe even funnyer than that, flash is the program they use to make south park incase you didn't know, only difference between my animation and theres is that I'll be using mosty photos and fewer illustrations while they use mostly illustrations and little to no photos.
crazyfelix

Postby SoCalAndy » Tue May 16, 2006 4:58 pm

Whoa Felix, calm down buddy. You're out of control. You're way too loco, simmerdown now. Take it down a notch man.
SoCalAndy

Postby scrub » Tue May 16, 2006 5:31 pm

Welcome to the PWG boards, Felix Pavolotsky!!!!!!
scrub

Postby crazyfelix » Tue May 16, 2006 5:56 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Whoa Felix, calm down buddy. You're out of control. You're way too loco, simmerdown now. Take it down a notch man.

i wish i could but its for my senior project and i got a cdeadline, btw thanks scrubs, i've never attended a PWG show, but I've read and heard plenty of good things about it. I actually attended the NJPW Inoki Dojo sho over in Santa Monica, Ca in April as I was visiting Cali.
crazyfelix

Previous

Return to General Discussion