New Hampshire fan at BOLA

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

New Hampshire fan at BOLA

Postby NHfan » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:00 am

To those who I talked to/sat near me and my girl at BOLA I wanna say thanks for all of the hospitality you guys showed. We are really hoping to move into the area and when we do we would like to remain friends with you guys. If you guys could give us your facebook info or email whatever it would be appreciated. If I didnt tell you we were from NH, I was the dude with the spiky hair with the homemade BOLA tshirt that wore it both nights. Thanks, hope to make it back at least one time next year and much more often if we move here.
NHfan

Re: New Hampshire fan at BOLA

Postby loserkings007 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Didn't sat in your section, but saw your shirt, nice. Glad you enjoyed yourself!
loserkings007

Postby ericsandiego » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 am

I sat next to you during night 2...was a pleasure. Hope you had a great time and hope to see you two at future shows.
ericsandiego

Postby NHfan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks, it was a blast. We'll def be moving to the area but it might take a year or so. We'll try to at least take another trip for next years Bola!
NHfan

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Pretty cool that you made such a big trip for an Indy show. Then again, PWG is the best wrestling ever, so only a big stupid doodoo head would question it.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby NHfan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Super Dragon Mark wrote:Pretty cool that you made such a big trip for an Indy show. Then again, PWG is the best wrestling ever, so only a big stupid doodoo head would question it.

Hahahaha Thanks man. First PWG shows, was super exciting to finally go.
NHfan

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum