PWG ... Mania weekend?

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

PWG ... Mania weekend?

Postby Sykesy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:05 am

Now I am new to the forum so there may be issues I am not completely aware of and yes I know Super Dragon doesn't like dealing with venues and such other then PWG's home in Reseda ... BUT, To me a PWG show on Mania Weekend is money.

Firstly, Thursday is pretty much empty. ROH, DGUSA/EVOLVE, Chikara, TNA etc are running events Friday - Sunday. The only company running an event on the Thursday to my knowledge is PWS. It just seems like a smart place to have a show. Granted not everybody will be in NY/NJ for Mania by Thursday but majority will.

Also, I don't know if there is any friendship or work relationship between Gabe and Dragon but being apart of Wrestlecon on the Thursday night would be great. ALL the talent from ROH and DGUSA are already in town so PWG wouldn't have to worry about travel costs apart from guys like Mack, Cage, RockNES etc so to me it just sounds like a wise plan.

Anyway, Thoughts? Especially people attending Mania weekend?
Sykesy

Re: PWG ... Mania weekend?

Postby Sykesy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:21 am

Can someone move this to the PWG forum. My bad.
Sykesy

Postby Nasty Nate » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:31 am

Well they essentially turned down my request to run a show down the freeway in San Diego, so New Jersey might be a stretch for them
Nasty Nate

Postby deadmandevilman » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Book it in Reseda, I'd go to that!
deadmandevilman

Postby El Asian » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 pm

probably won't happen, though I still think PWG should run a show during SummerSlam weekend since SummerSlam is running LA every year now, maybe WrestleReunion can come back for that one as well
El Asian

Return to General Discussion