Your favorite PWG match(es)?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Your favorite PWG match(es)?

Postby ajday » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:43 pm

It feels as if this board is slightly slowing down, so to hopefully build up some type of chatter for the next three weeks, I'm hoping we can get a topic going for longer than one or two posts, yeah?

I've been in a personal debate as for which match is my favorite PWG match of all-time.

The 9-Man 3-Way Tag Team Match from BOLA 2008 is one of my favorite matches due to the pure insanity that happened after the ropes broke along with the different personalities involved. I mean, you have Richards, Aries and Strong vs. Ryan, Chuck and Omega vs. Necro, Generico and a Young Buck. That was fucking weird and fucking hilarious to watch.

From One Hundred "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson versus Kenny Omega in one of the more unique matches for PWG. The John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt gig was hilarious and the match was decent in itself. You can't help but smile when Danielson was goofing around with Omega during this match.

Finally, Willie Mack versus Kevin Steen from All Star Weekend 8 - Night One was an eye opener from me since it was my first live PWG match, and it blew my mind to see the ring move like it did. Those guys are big in person, and to see them move at that speed and that quick was just awe-ing.

Anyways, that's just what I think. I would love to hear what others think as well.
ajday

Re: Your favorite PWG match(es)?

Postby TheGhostOfChrisBosh » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Kenny Omega vs. Brandon Bonham from B.O.L.A. 2008. The Hadouken from hell.
TheGhostOfChrisBosh

Postby Nasty Nate » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:14 am

Low ki vs danielson
Nasty Nate

Postby Dangerous Robot » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Steen/Dragon Guerrilla Warfare!
Dangerous Robot

Postby Nasty Nate » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:16 am

Chris Hero vs Akira Tozawa, Battle of Los Angeles 2010 Night 2
Nasty Nate

Postby The Franchise13 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:08 am

I've only been attending PWG since 2009, so the matches that currently stick out are:

Chris Hero vs Brian Danielson (PWG 2009 when Danielson wins the title)
Kevin Steen vs El Generico (Steenwolf Ladder Match)
Super Smash Bros vs The Young Bucks vs Future Shock (Threemendous 3 Ladder Match)
The Franchise13

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum