Chikara to run a show in Reseda

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Chikara to run a show in Reseda

Postby El Asian » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 pm

it was announced at the iPPV that Chikara will run a show in Reseda next year and I have heard a show in San Diego as well though I don't think if Reseda is family friendly for a Chikara event
El Asian

Re: Chikara to run a show in Reseda

Postby AmericanWolvesMark » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 pm

El Asian wrote:it was announced at the iPPV that Chikara will run a show in Reseda next year and I have heard a show in San Diego as well though I don't think if Reseda is family friendly for a Chikara event

And it's because Reseda is so-non family friendly that the show will probably end up being bananas if only to see how our occasional raunchiness translates on DVD.
AmericanWolvesMark

Postby Braeg » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:06 am

AmericanWolvesMark wrote:
El Asian wrote:it was announced at the iPPV that Chikara will run a show in Reseda next year and I have heard a show in San Diego as well though I don't think if Reseda is family friendly for a Chikara event

And it's because Reseda is so-non family friendly that the show will probably end up being bananas if only to see how our occasional raunchiness translates on DVD.

I would like to think that the crowd can be respectful of Chikara's respect to keep the chants clean.

Except for when the Bucks wrestle. Fuck the Young Bucks.
Braeg

Postby AlexK » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:20 pm

I'm excited for it. I know PWG has already alluded to it, saying they're not working with promotions doing shows in the area next year, but that's okay with me. If CHIKARA's show is truly its own thing, that's perfectly fine; I've waited far too long for this promotion to come to CA, lol

PWG's tweet isn't going to stop me from doing my PWG/CHIKARA fantasy booking for this event, though. :P
AlexK

Postby Lord Akiyama » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:26 pm

So according to the CHIKARA web site, the Reseda show is scheduled for Saturday, October 26 and is called "Weeping Atlas Cedars". The next night is in San Diego and is called "All Things Must Pass".
Lord Akiyama

Postby fatallylost » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:14 pm

I know I'm hoping to go to both if I can. I absolutely love CHIKARA
fatallylost

Return to General Discussion