Hi all

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Hi all

Postby Life » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:19 am

There is no section to introduce yourself so im doing it here if the mod's and admin's don't mind it.

I'm Roy aka Life,im 22 years and I live in a small country called The Netherlands, Holland.
You know that country where weed is legal lol.
I have been watching wrestling since I was 12 years, started out watching WWE and in the following years indy feds like CZW,IMA-MS and ROH. This year I started watching PWG and now im love with this indy fed. Every single show is must seen show with great action, PWG delivers every time! Favorite show so far this year is Threemendous 3 that ladder match was awesome, but haven't seen Faillure to Communicate and Mysteryvortex yet cause the DVD's arent out yet, so maybe my favorite show will change haha.

I have a vacation planned in 2013 to go to the USA and California, it would be awesome if there is show around the same time I'm there. Here in Holland indy wrestling is also starting up but its on the same level als USA indy's 6/7 years ago.

That was my little story, im hoping to have a great time on this forum :mrgreen:
Life

Re: Hi all

Postby Tom123 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 am

Just like "Life", I've also just signed up & thought this was the perfect chance to introduce myself to the PWG community.
Tom123

Postby Itchypanda » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:58 am

Mystery Vortex was an amazing show. Welcome both of you.
Itchypanda

Postby CreedP » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Indeed it was.

I'll throw my hat in here... I'm new to the PWG forums, but I've been following and catching up ever since my friend showed me Steen Wolf. I've been watching wrestling since the late 80s, but PWG is the best -wrestling- organization I've ever seen, hands down. Been to the last 2 shows, and it'll take some serious hand-of-gawd interference to keep me away now!

(I'm easy to spot, if you're at the shows, I'll always have the black leather trenchcoat...)

CREED
CreedP

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:51 pm

It's good to see some new fans on board.
Garden State Saint

Postby AlexK » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm about to jump on that introductory post bandwagon.

Hi, my name's Alex and I've been a PWG fan to some degree since around 08 I think. I bought the PWG Sells Out Vol. 1 DVD set at Best Buy and thoroughly enjoyed it. It wasn't until recently that I've really got into the promotion, though; I went to KRR3 in January, my first live PWG event and first time spending more than $50 on a ticket to a wrestling show (but the $75 front row seat was well worth it, honest :lol:)

I'm a fan of all sorts of wrestling, from PWG to Dragon Gate USA/EVOLVE to CHIKARA. I began enjoying the indy scene in 2010 with my first time attending shows at Mach 1 Wrestling in Anaheim (then affiliated with the NWA). Expect to hear lots of chatter on those from me in the appropriate section.

I also run a wrestling website, but since no one likes a shill I won't be going into too much detail about it here LOL.

And yes, Mystery Vortex was a great show. Minus the guys that kept yelling at Uno and Steen to do a moonsault. Wrestling shows can do without guys like that. Thankfully they didn't sour the experience for me. 8)

Having taken nearly a year to get on here, I'm glad I finally get to be a part of this community. Y'all seem like some nice people :mrgreen:
AlexK

Postby PhenomenalTLD » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:51 am

Welcome to the others!

I'll jump in just because I never formally introduced myself. I've been on here for a bit, but I don't post often. I've been a fan of PWG since about 2007. I live in Louisville, KY so I can't get out to shows, but if I'm ever on the west coast, I'm there.

And if anyone doesn't know by now, PWG is absolutely the best wrestling on the planet.
PhenomenalTLD

Postby SlayJ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm

I'd like to welcome all the new members to the PWG family! It's good to get some new blood around here. To those of you who don't know me, my name's Jay. I'm from San Diego. I'm an Aries. I'm typically in the front row at every PWG show having a few pitchers of beer too many and making the most of this privilege of being able to see the greatest Pro Wrestling on the planet! As great as the DVD's are, NOTHING beats being in the American Legion Post #308 on the random side street of Canby Ave. in Reseda, CA during a PWG show. Tremendous wrestling, GREAT people, being yelled at by Legion Larry is an experience within itself. Put it on yer Bucket List already!

Hey there, Life (Roy)...it's AWESOME to see a guy posting from Holland! I'm definitely interested to read your reactions to the shows once you get them on DVD! Nothing like a little international flavor on the PWG board. And if you are able to see a show live when you come out here, first pitcher is on me!

To everybody else, from one fan to another please keep posting your thoughts. This board can always use some fresh perspectives. Let's keep spreading the word of Pro Wrestling Guerrilla!!! And all that good stuff. Ok, time for a beer. ;)
SlayJ

Postby Life » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:55 am

SlayJ wrote:I'd like to welcome all the new members to the PWG family! It's good to get some new blood around here. To those of you who don't know me, my name's Jay. I'm from San Diego. I'm an Aries. I'm typically in the front row at every PWG show having a few pitchers of beer too many and making the most of this privilege of being able to see the greatest Pro Wrestling on the planet! As great as the DVD's are, NOTHING beats being in the American Legion Post #308 on the random side street of Canby Ave. in Reseda, CA during a PWG show. Tremendous wrestling, GREAT people, being yelled at by Legion Larry is an experience within itself. Put it on yer Bucket List already!

Hey there, Life (Roy)...it's AWESOME to see a guy posting from Holland! I'm definitely interested to read your reactions to the shows once you get them on DVD! Nothing like a little international flavor on the PWG board. And if you are able to see a show live when you come out here, first pitcher is on me!

To everybody else, from one fan to another please keep posting your thoughts. This board can always use some fresh perspectives. Let's keep spreading the word of Pro Wrestling Guerrilla!!! And all that good stuff. Ok, time for a beer. ;)
When Failure to Communicate is in my mailbox, I will watch it the same day and post here what I think about the show, same goes for Mysteryvortex. A pitcher of beer, another reason to visit PWG in Reseda lol. In july next year I will be in Cali, I really hope PWG does a show that month :mrgreen:
Life

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum