Headlock on Autism event

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Headlock on Autism event

Postby Itchypanda » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:44 am

Not a local event but taking place in North Carolina. Shane Helms is teaming up with the little girl (actress named Addy Miller) who played the little girl zombie girl on the Walking Dead television show and another wrestler in a 6 man tag event. I'm sure the wrestling match will be all over the place since the little girl isn't a properly trained wrestler, but I would love to see how they pull off this match. Poster below. I tweeted to Shane Helms to confirm that the girl is wrestling and he confirmed it.

Itchypanda

Re: Headlock on Autism event

Postby Itchypanda » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:31 am

Found photos of her training for the event: Looks like she's having fun.

Itchypanda

Postby AlexK » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Feels weird to be talking about it in only my third post here, lol. My little brother has autism, so this show makes me smile. I'm familiar with George South because of Five Dollar Wrestling though, so I'm curious as to what he's like outside of that.

I'd go to it if it was local, but I look forward to updates on it here. Thanks for this, Itchy.
AlexK

Postby Itchypanda » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:45 pm

AlexK wrote:Feels weird to be talking about it in only my third post here, lol. My little brother has autism, so this show makes me smile. I'm familiar with George South because of Five Dollar Wrestling though, so I'm curious as to what he's like outside of that.

I'd go to it if it was local, but I look forward to updates on it here. Thanks for this, Itchy.

This is for you, bud: http://www.facebook.com/HeadlockOnAutism?fref=ts

Hopefully, they can make it an annual event.
Itchypanda

Return to General Discussion