R.I.P. Paul T.

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

R.I.P. Paul T.

Postby TigerDriver98 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:23 am

Shocked to read on PWG's Twitter account that Former PWG Commissioner, Paul T. had died. Not sure how many newer PWG fans know who he was, but he was a very entertaining fixture in PWG's early years. Always there with some pretty funny shit to say. Very sad to hear of his passing.

A short Paul T rant:

I always thought this Paul T. quote summed up PWG itself pretty nicely:
TigerDriver98

Re: R.I.P. Paul T.

Postby bennym6 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 am

Paul T was definitely a charismatic personality in PWG during the early days. He will be missed.
bennym6

Postby CheMateo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:36 am

R.I.P. Paul T. I am sad to hear this shocking news. Paul was an entertaining guy. I was hoping that Paul T. could make it out for the 10 Year Anniversary. The last time Paul T. got on the mic back in 07, I think, and he had me in stitches. I hope we can have a 10 bell salute at ASW 9.
CheMateo

Postby luca brasi » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 pm

RIP Paul T, you were great. Sad day.
I will never forget the pop he got at one of those early PWG shows when he announced that night's surprise wrestler: even though he was holding a beer he introduced "the most straight edge fucker around" CM Punk
luca brasi

Postby El Asian » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Yeah, I was hoping he would make an appearance for the 10th anniversary as well, very sad to hear this, but I really hope that PWG doesn't just to do a 10 bell salute for Paul T but have everyone in the back before night 1 at ASW8 in the ring for a 10 bell salute and even dedicate All Star Weekend 8 like a graphic dedicated to him before the show on DVD

El Asian

Postby CheMateo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Remember Paul T.'s commentary corner on the early days of the site? Those were fun to read. A banner would be nice. It is sad to hear a brother in arms from the early days of PWG die so young and soon. It was strangely satisfying to see Paul T hang around Guerrilla shows in his post-commissioner days. I am going to miss that cracker.
CheMateo

Postby CheMateo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:02 pm

From Disco Machine.
Thanks for being my friend Paul. I will always cherish my memories of you and our experiences together. Rest in Peace

CheMateo

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum