The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:33 am

For once...nobody, there are already so many new guys, let them establish themselfs before we can even think of bringing in anybody new. And the roster is completely full now as it is.
eastbay510

Postby AlexK » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:19 pm

RobGrayson wrote:Ultra Mantis Black

Can you imagine the epicness if he joined Excalibur on commentary for a match or two? I don't think all of California could contain it

Agreed. And you know who could really hold their own with the PWG crowd? The likes of the Batiri and Mr. Touchdown.
AlexK

Postby bennym6 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:34 pm

I know Paul London did more in PWG and made himself a main guy in PWG but I would love to see Spanky come back! Hopefully we see London and Kendrick at next years DDT4. That would be awesome.
bennym6

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:17 pm

RobGrayson wrote:Ultra Mantis Black

Can you imagine the epicness if he joined Excalibur on commentary for a match or two? I don't think all of California could contain it

I've always wondered about this. Both guys are unique in a really great way but I'm not sure that means they'd blend well. Either way, I always enjoy their work in two very different companies.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 pm

eastbay510 wrote:For once...nobody, there are already so many new guys, let them establish themselfs before we can even think of bringing in anybody new. And the roster is completely full now as it is.

I might have to agree here, at this point, unless they become too busy later on or something, hopefully everyone would come back long term for future PWG shows though I wouldn't mind for Kendrick to return with London as well as mentioned already
El Asian

Postby loserkings007 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:01 pm

I would like to see Uhaa Nation here.
loserkings007

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:09 am

loserkings007 wrote:I would like to see Uhaa Nation here.

Agree, I'm glad he's back from the disabled list... I would love to see Uhaa vs. Elgin
eastbay510

Postby PhenomenalTLD » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:34 am

eastbay510 wrote:
loserkings007 wrote:I would like to see Uhaa Nation here.

Agree, I'm glad he's back from the disabled list... I would love to see Uhaa vs. Elgin

Or Uhaa vs. Steen...
PhenomenalTLD

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Uhaa vs. Cage?
Garden State Saint

Postby ajday » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:55 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Uhaa in PWG. I think him vs. Willie would be an entertaining match.
ajday

Postby bennym6 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:06 am

Jimmy Jacobs. He proved he could still have amazing matches with his match against Adam Cole in ROH (seriously go watch that shit). With Dragon possibly not coming back as a consistent guy, Jimmy could be an awesome tag partner for Steen. Imagine Steen/Jacobs vs SSB? Insanity.
bennym6

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:49 pm

bennym6 wrote:Jimmy Jacobs. He proved he could still have amazing matches with his match against Adam Cole in ROH (seriously go watch that shit). With Dragon possibly not coming back as a consistent guy, Jimmy could be an awesome tag partner for Steen. Imagine Steen/Jacobs vs SSB? Insanity.

I really like jacobs and I agree his match with Cole was pretty awesome, however at ROH's 11th anniversary show...
Spoiler: show
When SCUM attacked declaired war on ROH, Steen had noting to do with it, and it looks like he will turn face soon and be on the other side as Jacobs... It would be really bad if they teamed in PWG.
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:03 pm

I agree about bringing in Uhaa Nation, ACH, Jimmy Jacobs, and 2 Cold Scorpio in the future though PWG is in a good position so far with what they have now for the roster until certain guys end up leaving to the WWE and TNA, which from what I'm hearing, is becoming really likely
El Asian

Postby ajday » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:59 pm

eastbay510 wrote:
bennym6 wrote:Jimmy Jacobs. He proved he could still have amazing matches with his match against Adam Cole in ROH (seriously go watch that shit). With Dragon possibly not coming back as a consistent guy, Jimmy could be an awesome tag partner for Steen. Imagine Steen/Jacobs vs SSB? Insanity.

I really like jacobs and I agree his match with Cole was pretty awesome, however at ROH's 11th anniversary show...
When SCUM attacked declaired war on ROH, Steen had noting to do with it, and it looks like he will turn face soon and be on the other side as Jacobs... It would be really bad if they teamed in PWG.

But look what PWG did with Future Shock/American Wolves -- pretty sure they were teaming up when the other brand was running break up angles or title matches between them. At least that's what I think was happening. I don't follow that other brand that close to actually know.

El Asian wrote:I agree about bringing in Uhaa Nation, ACH, Jimmy Jacobs, and 2 Cold Scorpio in the future though PWG is in a good position so far with what they have now for the roster until certain guys end up leaving to the WWE and TNA, which from what I'm hearing, is becoming really likely

Agreed.
ajday

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:37 pm

ajday wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:

But look what PWG did with Future Shock/American Wolves -- pretty sure they were teaming up when the other brand was running break up angles or title matches between them. At least that's what I think was happening. I don't follow that other brand that close to actually know.

El Asian wrote:I agree about bringing in Uhaa Nation, ACH, Jimmy Jacobs, and 2 Cold Scorpio in the future though PWG is in a good position so far with what they have now for the roster until certain guys end up leaving to the WWE and TNA, which from what I'm hearing, is becoming really likely

Agreed.

I know Future Shock and the Wolves teamed in PWG and fueded in ROH,
But this ROH/SCUM is just at a different level, the angle involves the majority of the roster, I think it would pretty bad for 2 guys on oposite sides of the fued (pending if Steen actually does turn face) to team up, I think it would really hurt the integrity of the ROH/SCUM fued... Im sure you could find someone else to team with Steen.
eastbay510

Postby bennym6 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:33 am

Honestly PWG don't seem to care about stuff that happens in other promotions. Why should they? They take stuff from promotions if they think it's cool like Swann and Ricochet being a team or Steen and Generico feuding. If PWG brass wanted to team Jacobs and Steen they wouldn't stop for it because something weird is happening in ROH.
bennym6

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Just watched American Wolves vs tadarius thomas and ACH... fucking awesome, I would love these guys to be brought in as a team.
eastbay510

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:39 am

i'd like to see shuan ricker, also the undercard local guys who don't seem to be on the shows anymore.

shaun ricker is fucking awesome.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby pwggrodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey there folks, first post on the board! I'd like to say I agree with Shaun Ricker. Considering he was regularly teaming with Brian Cage a couple of years ago, I'm sort of surprised he's never shown up in PWG. I also agree with those suggesting ACH and Uhaa Nation. Those guys need to be everywhere! I'd also like to see Peter Avalon and Ray Rosas get another shot. Lastly, I admit I may be the only person who feels this way, but I'd like to see Chris Kadillak and Freddy Bravo back again at some point. And I'm really hoping Famous B and B-Boy aren't gone, since I was sort of expecting to see them on tonight and tomorrow's cards before they were announced.
pwggrodd

Postby pwggrodd » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:57 am

Oh, I forgot to mention Brandon Gatson. I'd like to see him again too.
pwggrodd

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum