Ricochet needs your help

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Ricochet needs your help

Postby Lord Akiyama » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 am

Don't know if you guys heard, but while doing the Dragon Gate UK and wXw 16-Carat Tournament shows recently, Ricochet got robbed of $1600. That's his full payoff from those shows and merchandise sales. Alan4L has set up a fundraiser to help cover the loss the get Ricochet back going:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/l7o63o

"Jeff Hardy would no show his own sex tape."
-Random Fan
Lord Akiyama

Re: Ricochet needs your help

Postby Itchypanda » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:26 am

Such a genuinely nice guy. When I get home tonight, I'll make a small contribution. Considering he has a little boy and works his ass off for the fans, it's the least we can do for him.

For those who don't know how to donate: Log into/create a paypal account and send payment to ricochetfund@gmail.com. Super easy.
Itchypanda

Postby OSKMIA » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:Don't know if you guys heard, but while doing the Dragon Gate UK and wXw 16-Carat Tournament shows recently, Ricochet got robbed of $1600. That's his full payoff from those shows and merchandise sales. Alan4L has set up a fundraiser to help cover the loss the get Ricochet back going:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/l7o63o

Fuuuuuuck......
"PWG has three big events every year there is DDT4 which is like their Royal Rumble... All Star Weekend which is their Summer Slam... and BoLA which is their WrestleMania."
OSKMIA

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:31 am

I'll be sure to pick up some merch of his at WrestleCon weekened.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Very shitty that this happened, hopefully things can work out for Ricochet and I did hear he got $500 from donations, so looks like things are going quickly for him
El Asian

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum