Johnny Gargano Interview

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Johnny Gargano Interview

Postby toby80 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:48 am

For anyone who hasn't listened to it already, I highly recommend the PWPonderings interview with Johnny Gargano...

http://www.pwponderings.com/2013/03/27/ ... ot-really/

He talks about his PWG debut (which he clearly adored), plans for him and Chuck Taylor to re-make the 'You Dropped A Bomb On Me' music video (!), and his wish that he and Chuck wrestle Ricochet and Swann in Reseda (with the possibility of dueling 'Bomb' and 'All Night Long' chants). What I popped for most though was the revelation that Britta from 'Community' is a PWG fan!
toby80

Re: Johnny Gargano Interview

Postby CreedP » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:20 am

Thanks for the heads-up on this, I don't know if I'll keep listening to the full hour, I'm about 16 min in, but thankfully all of the PWG stuff is right up front.

Wow, now I really want to see that match... Ricochet/Rich Swann vs. Chuck Taylor/Johnny Gargano - and besides the awesomeness in that matchup, all of us in the crowd get the dueling song chant going, though it'll be tough to get it rolling at first, heh.

CREED
CreedP

Postby Nasty Nate » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 am

I had no idea he had been holding the Open the Freedom Gate championship for 500 days.....that's a long fuckin time!
Nasty Nate

Postby BrianS » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:46 am

Is this interview conducted by the same guy who did the Steen interview?

I hate to be cruel, but the fact is his speech impediment made the interview REALLY hard to listen to.
BrianS

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum