Random PWG Comments Thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Random PWG Comments Thread

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:36 am

PWGnorthern wrote:I'm dying for announcement of the next show, date, names, matches... anything, I am addicted man

Plus a new roster page !!!

Hopefully they get another show in before the anniversary show.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 am

Garden State Saint wrote:
PWGnorthern wrote:I'm dying for announcement of the next show, date, names, matches... anything, I am addicted man

Plus a new roster page !!!

Hopefully they get another show in before the anniversary show.

Agreed with the new roster page and even update the banner, because as upsetting as to say this, probably time to replace Generico at this point

As for the next show, I would assume the next show will probably be in late May at least
El Asian

Postby PWGnorthern » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:42 am

I could still (and hoping) see a show in late April happening, then on in either May or June, then the big one in July
PWGnorthern

Postby ShadowMaster » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:09 am

PWGnorthern wrote:I could still (and hoping) see a show in late April happening, then on in either May or June, then the big one in July

I feel like if we don't hear anything by Mid-May there won't be a show till the big one in July .
ShadowMaster

Postby OSKMIA » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Bring back Eddie Kingston!!! :mrgreen:
OSKMIA

Postby PWGnorthern » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:53 pm

I'm hoping we don't skip 3 months straight to the July show, I don't really see that happening, but more than likely one to start May. I imagine its tough to book a show a month in advance when other companies do several months ahead, fuck they can book whoever and it'll still be better than anything else out there. I just want a monthly PWG fix but I understand the type of schedule they like to operate on.
PWGnorthern

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:53 am

Eddue Kingston sucks
ShadowMaster

Postby El Asian » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 am

PWGnorthern wrote:I'm hoping we don't skip 3 months straight to the July show, I don't really see that happening, but more than likely one to start May. I imagine its tough to book a show a month in advance when other companies do several months ahead, fuck they can book whoever and it'll still be better than anything else out there. I just want a monthly PWG fix but I understand the type of schedule they like to operate on.

I agree though I do like the "quality over quantity" thing PWG has been doing lately and I'm sure PWG will announce a show in May soon

Also, I really hope PWG considers running a show around August 16 and/or 17 since they probably can't run on WrestleMania weekend, I've been suggesting they should run something during SummerSlam weekend at least since that's in LA as of late
El Asian

Postby bennym6 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 am

ShadowMaster wrote:Eddue Kingston sucks

I don't know who Eddue Kingston is quite frankly. But if he's a lot like Eddie Kingston then I couldn't imagine him sucking.
bennym6

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:14 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:Eddue Kingston sucks

So does your spelling! I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. :lol:
Garden State Saint

Postby bennym6 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:59 pm

PWG fans are probably going to be fandangoing. I don't know how I feel about that.
bennym6

Postby camstun187 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:12 pm

I'll take a dose of Eddie Kingston.

Any time. Anywhere.
camstun187

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:40 am

bennym6 wrote:PWG fans are probably going to be fandangoing. I don't know how I feel about that.

Maybe the craze will die down by then. Maybe not.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:
bennym6 wrote:PWG fans are probably going to be fandangoing. I don't know how I feel about that.

Maybe the craze will die down by then. Maybe not.

Depending when PWG decides to announce the next show eventually
El Asian

Postby b2u » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:17 pm

I decided to sell PWG Sells Out Vol. 1. http://t.co/wtGC7IjrKU
b2u

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Hopefully some news comes out soon about the next show i'm not bitching cause I could only imagine how hard it is to put it all together especially with the talent PWG brings in for every show just proving that they are the best Indy promotion out there .
ShadowMaster

Postby bennym6 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:Hopefully some news comes out soon about the next show i'm not bitching cause I could only imagine how hard it is to put it all together especially with the talent PWG brings in for every show just proving that they are the best Indy promotion out there .

I'm sure I've said this before but read PWG's twitter page, they mentioned that the show won't be till late May or June.
bennym6

Postby fatallylost » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:14 pm

CreedP wrote:Random question, but something I've been wondering for a while...

At BOLA'12, after Knox is attacked by the Bucks and Cage, he gets the mic and sets up the match later on the show. But I can't make out what he says in one part. He tells Cage, 'You pissed me off... (something something), Don't piss me off." Anyone there remember what was said in the middle?

Weird, I know. That's about the only thing I'd change about PWG, having better audio quality on the DVDs (a little better quality in the speakers at Legion Hall wouldn't hurt either, lol)

CREED

Other than random tech issues, one thing that bugged me, and it's not just PWG alone in this. Too many places blast the shit out of the low end for the PA. Everything has to be all bass. You have a tough time ever making anything out but garbled mess.
fatallylost

Postby El Asian » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Probably not gonna happen and I have suggested this every now and then but I still would like to see PWG have a 3 night and 24 men BOLA this year, probably won't happen due to costs and all that though I wouldn't mind if they made a BOLA that consists of all the guys they had booked from All Star Weekend 9 for the traditional 16 man BOLA either
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 pm

bennym6 wrote:
ShadowMaster wrote:Hopefully some news comes out soon about the next show i'm not bitching cause I could only imagine how hard it is to put it all together especially with the talent PWG brings in for every show just proving that they are the best Indy promotion out there .

I'm sure I've said this before but read PWG's twitter page, they mentioned that the show won't be till late May or June.

At this rate I would bet on June.
Garden State Saint

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum