Rumors of Chikara closing down discussed here

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Rumors of Chikara closing down discussed here

Postby Shabang728 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:05 pm

http://freeadmissionfr.com/?p=5309

Not too much detail. Only the first ten minutes or so actually discusses the rumors. We shall see...
Shabang728

Re: Rumors of Chikara closing down discussed here

Postby El Generico Mark » Sat May 25, 2013 10:23 pm

what are the reasons that chikara is shutting down that they didn't talk about?
El Generico Mark

Postby Shabang728 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Money obviously. Heard some sordid rumors, but I don't want to spread them myself.
Shabang728

Postby El Asian » Wed May 29, 2013 10:33 pm

I have heard these rumors as well and things are looking substantial for Chikara and especially what I am hearing about Quack as well and that the Anniversario show will probably be their final show, I have heard issues between Hero and Quack, which Hero mentioned before among others, sucks it happened but, as much as I love the guys in Chikara, it was bound to happen and Quack is using his Wrestling Is promotions as a fall back now
El Asian

Postby ajday » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:58 am

El Asian wrote:I have heard these rumors as well and things are looking substantial for Chikara and especially what I am hearing about Quack as well and that the Anniversario show will probably be their final show, I have heard issues between Hero and Quack, which Hero mentioned before among others, sucks it happened but, as much as I love the guys in Chikara, it was bound to happen and Quack is using his Wrestling Is promotions as a fall back now

I'm not sure exactly if you can call it "closing down" as opposed to being "taken down," but it definitely ended weirdly Sunday night. Anyone else think that their announcement of coming to Reseda later this year was a ploy now?
ajday

Postby fatallylost » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:51 pm

I love it, in theory. CHIKARA is my favorite promotion by far. If this is the end, it'll be sad. But, it could be a reboot, since they are very comic book orieneted. Or, it'll just be split down to the Wrestling is promotions.
fatallylost

Return to General Discussion