Is Your Body Ready? Takes Place June 15! Tickets on Sale!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Is Your Body Ready? Takes Place June 15! Tickets on Sale

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:42 am

Is the Anniversary show next month? Does anyone know if it will be a 2 day show? I was thinking of making the 7 hour drive if Super Dragon wrestles. I wonder what they have planned.
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby ShadowMaster » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:13 pm

I will be picking up some Grey Streamers for Sami Callahan for this Saturdays show being that it will most likely be Sami's last PWG Show .
ShadowMaster

Postby sockfoley2012 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:46 pm

If anyone has three extra tickets (Or any amount under three) can you please sell them to me? I am driving 10 hours for this show and dont want to get shut out thanks!
sockfoley2012

Postby El Asian » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:13 pm

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:Is the Anniversary show next month? Does anyone know if it will be a 2 day show? I was thinking of making the 7 hour drive if Super Dragon wrestles. I wonder what they have planned.

Super Dragon has mentioned that they might postpone the anniversary to a later date I believe
El Asian

Postby Tom123 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:06 am

While I physically can't be there by living in the UK and all, I'll have to make do with cracking open Threemendous III this weekend, which is still an event I haven't seen! Really looking forward to seeing what the Is your body ready? card produces & I can't wait to read your reviews & thoughts on the show on Sunday.
Tom123

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:45 am

I'm excited to be back in the house tonight. I miss the PWG Kliq! Tonight is the night! Looking forward to being back after a temporary hiatus!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby CreedP » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:31 am

Quick and dirty results:

Unbreakable Machines d. RockNES Monsters - Johnny Goodtime appeared to have hurt his ankle, so the match was a bit shortened
Kyle O'Reilly d. Davey Richards - REALLY good MMA-ish match!
DojoBros d. Gargano/Taylor
Drake Younger d. Kevin Steen - Adam Cole got involved after Knox was knocked down, laid out Steen but missed Drake
Young Bucks d. Samurai/AR Fox
Adam Cole d. Sami Callahan in the Iron Man Match, 6-5, retaining his World Championship. Sami received a good farewell afterward, as this was his last PWG match.

Great show, the Iron Man match didn't start til midnight and while it was good, it seemed a bit much on an already tired crowd. I'll be able to tell better when watching the show down the road. Also, the crowd was a bit carried away with the streamers, occasionally throwing them during a match. Tsk tsk.

NEXT PWG SHOWS: Friday, August 9th (yes, Friday)
Friday & Saturday, August 30th-31st

More after I've slept, its a 2 1/2 hr drive for my buddy and I, and I'm barely conscious at 4am....

CREED
CreedP

Postby ShadowMaster » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:13 am

Well that was a long night of pro wrestling and from the beginning to end it definitely delivered . So many great match's O'Reilly/Richards , Bucks/Fox and Del Sol and Cole and Callahan were my favorite match's . O"Reilly has really gotten over with the fans lately and with the big win last night over Davey I can see big things from him this year . Steen vs Younger was another great match not as hardcore as I thought but they did deliver a great match . By the time the Iron Man Match was about to start I was done I was going on 4 hours of sleep and with the Main Event starting a little past midnight I was beat . All in all PWG did what they always do and deliver a incredible night of pro wrestling .
ShadowMaster

Postby Itchypanda » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:35 am

I heard Drake separated his shoulder last night. I'm sure this suicide leap onto Steen didn't help.

Itchypanda

Postby El Asian » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Sounds great and just wondering for those that went, read online that there's a "celebrity line" now and apparently that though the August 9 was announced to be held in Reseda like usual, there's no mention of a location for the August 30 and 31 shows
El Asian

Postby Itchypanda » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:43 pm

I moved my photo to a different folder and didn't realize it screwed with my earlier image. The inability to edit messages on a message board is very 2003, which is what we all love about PWG.
Itchypanda

Postby Braeg » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:50 pm

That looks like Steen is throwing a guy at Drake. PLEASE tell me that's what happened.
Braeg

Postby Itchypanda » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Braeg wrote:That looks like Steen is throwing a guy at Drake. PLEASE tell me that's what happened.

Hahaha! I was messing with my camera options and used a sequence shot and reversed the angle because it showed more of Steen. It's Drake in 2 positions of leaping before landing on Steen. I wish it was Steen throwing a human being at Drake. That would have been epic.

Here's the photo set, if anyone is interested. I took no photos of Dojo Bros vs. RockNes Monsters, though. I wanted to watch without interrruption: http://s304.photobucket.com/user/itchypanda/slideshow/Facebook/Is%20Your%20Body%20Ready%20PWG
Itchypanda

Postby stormcradledriver » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:11 pm

PWG wasted no time in getting the hype video up!

stormcradledriver

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:33 pm

DVD ordered. Couldn't make the show, but I can't wait to watch it!
abouttreefitty350

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum