June 3rd Results Plus BOLA News and 6/24 Matches

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby DBDIV » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:43 pm

It's all good, I was just saying. :roll:
DBDIV

About Saturday's Show

Postby Pinky » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:47 am

Being real here, I wasn't none too pleased that Sabin was gonna no show, I actually left, and decided that my love for the sport of wrestling outweighed my being pissed at Sabin for no-showing.

I am glad I did go back, I got to see B-Boy and Human Tornado as a tag team and I was very impressed. I flipped off Scorpio Sky and didn't even flinch when he flung a chair over my head, damn I love pissing him off, lol!!!

My grand finale was having something very unexpected happen and for that I am still smiling today. U know who you are, this kiss is for you @~~~>~~!

See ya'll at the next show!

Pinky
Pinky

Postby HeartPunch33 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:50 pm

Isn't that Stevie, not Davey Richards above?
HeartPunch33

Postby DBDIV » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:00 pm

HeartPunch33 wrote:Isn't that Stevie, not Davey Richards above?

If you're talking about my SIG, no it's not Stevie Richards.. It's Davey Richards.
DBDIV

Re: About Saturday's Show

Postby Evilguest » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:21 pm

Pinky wrote:Being real here, I wasn't none too pleased that Sabin was gonna no show, I actually left, and decided that my love for the sport of wrestling outweighed my being pissed at Sabin for no-showing.

I am glad I did go back, I got to see B-Boy and Human Tornado as a tag team and I was very impressed. I flipped off Scorpio Sky and didn't even flinch when he flung a chair over my head, damn I love pissing him off, lol!!!

My grand finale was having something very unexpected happen and for that I am still smiling today. U know who you are, this kiss is for you @~~~>~~!

See ya'll at the next show!

Pinky

I'm glad you came back, PWG needs full fan support no matter who shows or no shows and I bet the wrestlers appreciate the loyality.
Evilguest

Postby EhFahQ » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:21 pm

I went to my first PWG event last saturday night, and it was a whole lot of fun. Ive never been to an indie event before, and it got me hooked. I really like the vibe in the crowd, and the interaction w/ the wrestlers.

The only thing I didnt like was the tempeture. I was so freaking hot, but then again it was an extremly hot day too. But I was able to make it through until intermission, and I had to take off. I wish I could have watched the last few matches......and Chris Sabin no-showing was kinda weak. But all and all, I had a great time.

I hope to make it to the next event, and Ill be sure to wear cooler clothes (not fashionable cooler :wink: )
EhFahQ

Postby Pinky » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:28 pm

[/quote]I'm glad you came back, PWG needs full fan support no matter who shows or no shows and I bet the wrestlers appreciate the loyality.[/quote]

Thank you, I appreciate that. And inspite of who shows or doesn't, I love this promotion and the guys are wonderful to watch and I will continue to support them all.
Pinky

Postby WannaB » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:46 pm

EhFahQ wrote:I went to my first PWG event last saturday night, and it was a whole lot of fun. Ive never been to an indie event before, and it got me hooked. I really like the vibe in the crowd, and the interaction w/ the wrestlers.

The only thing I didnt like was the tempeture. I was so freaking hot, but then again it was an extremly hot day too. But I was able to make it through until intermission, and I had to take off. I wish I could have watched the last few matches......and Chris Sabin no-showing was kinda weak. But all and all, I had a great time.

I hope to make it to the next event, and Ill be sure to wear cooler clothes (not fashionable cooler :wink: )

Glad to hear that you liked the show. Unfortunately it wasn't PWG at their best, but that may be a good thing. You'll be blown away in the future.

The next show should be great, as should the 2 night 3 year anniversary show, and don't forget about the Battle of LA coming up in September. 3 days long. You can't miss that show.

As for the temperature, yeah it gets really hot in there in the summer months. That's why the J.C.C. is nicknamed the Sweatbox.
WannaB

Postby Evilguest » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:07 pm

Pinky wrote:Thank you, I appreciate that. And inspite of who shows or doesn't, I love this promotion and the guys are wonderful to watch and I will continue to support them all.

Yup they have skills, Disco and company landed at my feet and didn't knock over my drink, that my friends is talent.
Evilguest

Postby Slappy » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:21 am

Pinky wrote:

Rick "Casanova" Knox, claims another victim.
Slappy

Postby luca brasi » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:32 am

hey... little help here. Can anyone tell me how to post photos on their posts?????[/img][/list]
luca brasi

Postby It's A Bomb » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:41 pm

Pinky wrote:Being real here, I wasn't none too pleased that Sabin was gonna no show, I actually left, and decided that my love for the sport of wrestling outweighed my being pissed at Sabin for no-showing.

Pinky

I just saw this and saw something that was really annoyed me. You said that you love the sport so much even though you left before a show was about to happen because one guy didn't show up? If you really loved professional wrestling so much, you would of just went to the show. Yeah, you came back and that's great and all but it's really weak that you would choose to leave and later go on a message board and claim you love the sport of wrestling so much.
It's A Bomb

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum