MATT RUSHMORE takes place October 19!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

MATT RUSHMORE takes place October 19!

Postby PWG_Silverback » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla returns to American Legion Post #308 in Reseda, CA, with Matt Rushmore on October 19! Featuring seven huge matches, including Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Champion Adam Cole taking on 2013 Battle of Los Angeles winner (and former tag team partner) Kyle O'Reilly, this is not an event to be missed! Tickets are on sale right now, so be sure to get yours today!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
Adam Cole (Champion) vs. Kyle O'Reilly (Challenger)

Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan

Singles Match
Johnny Gargano vs. Roderick Strong

Four-Way Match
Brian Cage vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Anthony Nese vs. Drake Younger

Tag Team Match
AR Fox & Rich Swann vs. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent?)

Singles Match
ACH vs. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen

Tag Team Match
B-Boy & Willie Mack vs. PPRay ("Pretty" Peter Avalon & Ray Rosas)

Click Here To Get Your Tickets!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Matt Rushmore takes place on Saturday, October 19, 2013, at 8:00PM at American Legion Post #308. American Legion Post #308 is located at 7338 Canby Ave., Reseda, CA 91335. Online tickets orders are subject to the PayPal Service Charge (2.9% + $0.30). Tickets purchased in advance allow for priority admittance to the venue, along with guaranteed event seating. Online tickets sales for this event will end on October 15, 2013, at 10:00PM. Any remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the door. Tickets are not refundable.

Video recording devices are not permitted. Card subject to change.
Absolutely no outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on American Legion property.
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: MATT RUSHMORE takes place October 19!

Postby loserkings007 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Got my front row ticket haha
loserkings007

Postby CreedP » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Nice!

....wait, how is this not sold out already? :shock:

CREED
CreedP

Postby The Franchise13 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Oh it sold out... At 8:00, I wasn't able to get tickets...

So if anybody has extra tickets, let me know.
The Franchise13

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Anyone else having major issues with PayPal right now???
Fsportsentertainment

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Finally got a ticket. Missed out on front row, but I'm glad to just be going
Fsportsentertainment

Postby toby80 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Haha... they called it Matt Rushmore. Brilliant.
toby80

Postby toby80 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Seriously excited for this show. BoLA and The Mount Rushmore of Wrestling has created a real buzz, and this should make for an electric atmosphere at Matt Rushmore (teehee).

Cole vs. O'Reilly is gonna be epic, but I'm also really looking forward to The Bucks vs. Joey & Candice, Steen vs. ACH and Gargano vs. Strong. And the rest of the card looks pretty tasty too!

Can't wait :mrgreen:
toby80

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:58 am

Can someone please explain the name? I don't get it.
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:15 am

Go back and watch the Mt. Rushmore post-show promo. Then, you'll get it.
pwggrodd

Postby toby80 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:02 am

What are people's predictions for Matt Rushmore?

I see The Mount Rushmore of Wrestling being pushed huge on this show, and winning their respective matches, with Cole and The Bucks retaining their titles.

It may be wishful thinking, but I can also see a surprise return happening, with that person helping fight off Rushmore at the end of the show.
toby80

Postby CreedP » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Considering the Juggernaut himself could bust through the walls and pummel Adam Cole into the ground, but Cole'd still roll him up for a cheap 3-count, its a no-brainer that Cole and the unkillable Young Bucks will keep their titles, as they're even MOAR unbeatable, lol.

But hey, its the best wrestling on the planet, even if the endings are predictable.

My real question is.. why only 7 matches? Some cool impromptu match? Like Best Friends vs. Matt, er, Mount Rushmore? :)

CREED
CreedP

Postby rohgenextfan » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:13 pm

CreedP wrote:Considering the Juggernaut himself could bust through the walls and pummel Adam Cole into the ground, but Cole'd still roll him up for a cheap 3-count, its a no-brainer that Cole and the unkillable Young Bucks will keep their titles, as they're even MOAR unbeatable, lol.

But hey, its the best wrestling on the planet, even if the endings are predictable.

My real question is.. why only 7 matches? Some cool impromptu match? Like Best Friends vs. Matt, er, Mount Rushmore? :)

CREED

Or. PWG wants to save money.
rohgenextfan

Postby The Franchise13 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:05 pm

I hate being a filthy whore... but does anybody have 1 extra front row ticket I could buy from them?

So so filthy...
The Franchise13

Postby toby80 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:10 am

Seriously excited for today...

I attend Revolution Pro Wrestling Uprising tonight (featuring the likes of Ricochet, Michael Elgin, Davey Richards, Prince Devitt, Colt Cabana and Hiroshi Bloody Tanahashi) followed by stumbling in at the wee hours of the morning to follow the PWG Matt Rushmore results online :mrgreen:
toby80

Postby toby80 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:24 am

Hey guys how was the show?

I saw a picture with Steen wearing Young Bucks tassles haha!
toby80

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:22 am

It was alright. To be honest, those who didn't go, didn't miss anything.
Not that it was bad or anything.. I just wasn't in to it last night. I believe the next show is
Dec.21st, which kinda pisses me off. Were only getting (7) events this year (I count BOLA & ASW as one event)?!?!?
Last year it was 8 & the year before that, there was 9 events. What's it gonna be nxt year?? Are we only getting (6) shows??
The_Sharpshooter

Postby ShadowMaster » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:14 am

The_Sharpshooter wrote:It was alright. To be honest, those who didn't go, didn't miss anything.
Not that it was bad or anything.. I just wasn't in to it last night. I believe the next show is
Dec.21st, which kinda pisses me off. Were only getting (7) events this year (I count BOLA & ASW as one event)?!?!?
Last year it was 8 & the year before that, there was 9 events. What's it gonna be nxt year?? Are we only getting (6) shows??

I thought the show was great but i'm just speaking for myself and my buddy . I also brought along 2 guys I meet at Summerslam to there first PWG Show and they were pumped and had there jaw dropped the whole night . They both said they wouldn't miss another PWG show . I don't see what's wrong with having 7 Event's this year I don't it to get like WWE where theres a show every month that's overkill .
ShadowMaster

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:23 am

ShadowMaster wrote:
The_Sharpshooter wrote:It was alright. To be honest, those who didn't go, didn't miss anything.

I thought the show was great but i'm just speaking for myself and my buddy . I also brought along 2 guys I meet at Summerslam to there first PWG Show and they were pumped and had there jaw dropped the whole night . They both said they wouldn't miss another PWG show . I don't see what's wrong with having 7 Event's this year I don't it to get like WWE where theres a show every month that's overkill .

How was the main event? And how did the crowd react to Steen as a heel?
eastbay510

Postby rohgenextfan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:21 am

Well, this is a bit surprising. For, what, a year fans have rushed the forums buzzing about the recent show they attended the night prior. Now, a night after Matt RUSHMORE, the forum is deserted. Just...weird.
rohgenextfan

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum