Random PWG Comments Thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Random PWG Comments Thread

Postby pwggrodd » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Oh, yeah, that's right. Never mind then. Anyway, here's another thought. Let's say Eddie Edwards gets signed by the WWE, and he's not available to team with Roderick Strong. Who becomes Strong's seventh partner in seven appearances? I'd nominate AR Fox, because Strong + Flippy Dudes=Good Stuff, pretty much every time.
pwggrodd

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:03 pm

pwggrodd wrote:Oh, yeah, that's right. Never mind then. Anyway, here's another thought. Let's say Eddie Edwards gets signed by the WWE, and he's not available to team with Roderick Strong. Who becomes Strong's seventh partner in seven appearances? I'd nominate AR Fox, because Strong + Flippy Dudes=Good Stuff, pretty much every time.

Yea, but Evans and Pac were malleable to Strong. He could do whatever he wanted with them. Fox is too big, though. Someone like Ricochet, though...
Super Dragon Mark

Postby El Asian » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:05 pm

I prefer Ricochet to keep teaming with Rich Swann, I'd be fine with Strong teaming with ACH or AR Fox, say Drake Younger would be possible as well for more stiffer style.

Also, its been awhile but are we gonna see another Super Dragon Super Fun Time Q&A this year?
El Asian

Postby toby80 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:22 am

El Asian wrote:I prefer Ricochet to keep teaming with Rich Swann, I'd be fine with Strong teaming with ACH or AR Fox, say Drake Younger would be possible as well for more stiffer style.

Also, its been awhile but are we gonna see another Super Dragon Super Fun Time Q&A this year?

I agree. The Inner City Machine Guns would be the team I'd most like to see win DDT4. Imagine if they beat The Young Bucks in the final. That would be quite a moment!

And I missed the first Super Dragon Q&A, so I'd love to take part if another one takes place!
toby80

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Anybody catch South Park this week. ALL NIGHT LONG!
Garden State Saint

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:27 am

Is it safe to say AR Fox is an Inner City Machine Gun? I mean the dude has teamed up with Swann just as much as Ricochet has.
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:19 am

Garden State Saint wrote:Anybody catch South Park this week. ALL NIGHT LONG!

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this, I would like to think somebody in South Park's writing staff is a PWG fan, which is probably more likely than you would think
El Asian

Postby El Generico Mark » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:47 pm

With chris heros return I'd like to see:
Hero vs Trent?
Hero vs Cole
Hero vs O'Reilly
Hero vs Younger
Hero vs Gargano
And maybe Hero,Younger,Joey and Candice vs Mount Rushmore? :P
El Generico Mark

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:54 am

Sucks Hero was released but I'm more than likely doing that show next week he is returning on.
Garden State Saint

Postby pwggrodd » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:17 am

It really sucks he won't be getting an opportunity to make that sweet, sweet WWE money-but the selfish part of me is happy he'll be coming back to the fold. PWG's changed quite a bit since he's been out, so there's quite a few fresh matchups for him. Also, congrats to the Young Bucks-they are now the New Japan IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions! Best tag team in the world right now.
pwggrodd

Postby ShadowMaster » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:38 am

Kinda of a bummer that WWE never gave Hero the shot he deserved but i'm glad to see him back on the Indy's and especially back with PWG . All Star Weekend is gonna be even more stacked than it already is . Adam Cole is coming close to Hero's title reign in days , it would be cool to see Hero challenge Gargano for he's title shot at Cole for Night 2 . Cole v.s Hero Night 2 would be insane .
ShadowMaster

Postby pwggrodd » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:14 am

Oh, I didn't even think of that. Cole will set the record sometime in February. I say give Hero a title shot as the non-tournament match at DDT4 (assuming it takes place in January, of course). Easy enough to book-will Hero defend his record, or will Cole break it?
pwggrodd

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:29 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:Kinda of a bummer that WWE never gave Hero the shot he deserved but i'm glad to see him back on the Indy's and especially back with PWG . All Star Weekend is gonna be even more stacked than it already is . Adam Cole is coming close to Hero's title reign in days , it would be cool to see Hero challenge Gargano for he's title shot at Cole for Night 2 . Cole v.s Hero Night 2 would be insane .

Hero didn't get released. He left to come back and kick Adam Cole's ass! 8)
Garden State Saint

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:24 pm

All-Star Weekend wasn't looking that "all-star" until now...
Super Dragon Mark

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:49 pm

having a hard time deciding between mystery vortex or is your body ready, advice anybody??
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby toby80 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:11 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:having a hard time deciding between mystery vortex or is your body ready, advice anybody??

I haven't seen Is Your Body Ready? yet, but Mystery Vortex is very good. I particularly like the opener between DojoBros and The Young Bucks. Kevin Steen has a laughing fit on commentary because he can't believe how high a standard it is for an opening match :lol:
toby80

Postby toby80 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:12 am

Garden State Saint wrote:
ShadowMaster wrote:Kinda of a bummer that WWE never gave Hero the shot he deserved but i'm glad to see him back on the Indy's and especially back with PWG . All Star Weekend is gonna be even more stacked than it already is . Adam Cole is coming close to Hero's title reign in days , it would be cool to see Hero challenge Gargano for he's title shot at Cole for Night 2 . Cole v.s Hero Night 2 would be insane .

Hero didn't get released. He left to come back and kick Adam Cole's ass! 8)

Haha. O hell yeah!
toby80

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:30 am

toby80 wrote:
LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:having a hard time deciding between mystery vortex or is your body ready, advice anybody??

I haven't seen Is Your Body Ready? yet, but Mystery Vortex is very good. I particularly like the opener between DojoBros and The Young Bucks. Kevin Steen has a laughing fit on commentary because he can't believe how high a standard it is for an opening match :lol:

hmmm. not sure if it makes a difference but i plan on ordering ASW 9 night 1 & 2, and BOLA 2013 night 1 & 2, so if one of the shows(mystery vortex or is your body ready) makes a better companion to those than the other i'd be very grateful if somebody let me know.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby toby80 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:40 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:
toby80 wrote:

hmmm. not sure if it makes a difference but i plan on ordering ASW 9 night 1 & 2, and BOLA 2013 night 1 & 2, so if one of the shows(mystery vortex or is your body ready) makes a better companion to those than the other i'd be very grateful if somebody let me know.

If you're ordering ASW and BOLA, then Is Your Body Ready? might be the better option, as you could then watch them chronologically, if you bought TEN as well.
toby80

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:44 am

Hero/Ryan vs the Young Bucks should be a match

Please, PWG God, hear my prayer
Super Dragon Mark

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum